Is truth subjective or objective?

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 08:55 am
@JLNobody,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5193045)
That's nice, don't fight.
I once quoted John Searle saying something like everything is subjective, and that's an objective fact.

Thanks, JL. I have no desire to fight these days...just discuss.

Quote:
Would we be better off without the dualism of objective vs. subjective?

Beats me. I cannot conceive of such a state being. But if that is your point...that they only exist as a duality...I would probably agree.
JLNobody

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 09:12 am
@Frank Apisa,
Me too. I'm just getting old.
0 Replies

imans

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 09:42 am
u show how u put urself before truth or above it while u insist to get answers from too, this is a picture of smthg very wrong always happening

subjective to who or objective to what, it is clear that it is u who mean the truth for smthg else to urself out of it

the truth is first relative to u what u r always and second is always superior to u so undependant from u where u would exist without it around
in both cases truth is never subjective nor objective
either it is only one u or u cant see it at all

now if u were honest kind of askin questions, u would have said, what is the truth of subjective and objective, why is there always one or noone

easy to ask too but u meant to go to a point as closest as u might get without meanin the truth

one and noone is bc of present variety, one is superiority that cant b but one before becomin existing time, while superiority is the truth
and noone is present existence or reality, which goes to freedom reasons of being or no being

but in truth, present reason is one superiority so present bc alone, and superiority cant b but one itself fact alone otherwise it wont b superiority if it is the same of smthg else or objective, it wouldnt b true superiority if it is also existin before

true superiority is what now suddenly is more

and in truth, present is also else existence which superiority admit then its existence too regardin rights relations to the objective fact of superiority reasons or fact
this is the source of present worse qualities and destructions

and that is why superiority must b general so existence should function only on terms of individuality, where it would b possible for each one superiority to b totally responsable of itself existence realities so its present wont b related to else it would pick or choose

each one with his own stuff would b present fully

now of course in the knowledge that else is obviously existing and knowin it from what each one is realizin alone himself, this is faisable hundredpercent logics

then the relation with else would b free from present but also evident or obvious so hundredpercent normal and sane

unfortunately with the system of now, we dont have as a reference but that one god thing, who mean to take advantage at the max possible the fact that superiority is always one so keep forcin everything and everyone that he is like that point still and so everything and everyone must consider him like that concept of superiority instead of truth
so everyone and everything must at the max if they can kill to live to resign in acceptin being positive at the max that if they can believe in heaven for always positive and work on

so as u see we have a situation here that any conscious stop to think
how are we goin to get rid of that god forever
i would add and torture him like never any was tortured by him

0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 10:46 am
@Frank Apisa,
You wrote,
Quote:
Beats me. I cannot conceive of such a state being. But if that is your point...that they only exist as a duality...I would probably agree.

In human terms, that would be true. That's the reason why religion has such a strong hold on human thinking. Most do not discern between objective and subjective when they have a belief in their god; it's both (or everything).
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 12:39 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

You just blurt whatever suits you in the moment Frank. There was fighting talk in your last post on the "pointless" thread and not a jot or tittle of discussion.

You mark your own homework. All the time.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 12:58 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5193615)
Quote:

You just blurt whatever suits you in the moment Frank. There was fighting talk in your last post on the "pointless" thread and not a jot or tittle of discussion.

You mark your own homework. All the time.

If you say so, Spendius.

I don't think so, but I don't want to fight about it.
spendius

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 01:03 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Neither do I but if you insist on posting fanny I am going to tell you if I see it.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 01:39 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
Neither do I but if you insist on posting fanny I am going to tell you if I see it.

Fanny?

Fanny??

Fanny!

Is this gonna end up one of those "if you show me yours, I'll show you mine" kind of thing?
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 03:01 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I'll bring my camera. Mr. Green Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes To post on a2k. Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Ding an Sich

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 08:18 am
@Taliesin181,
Taliesin181 wrote:

Do you feel that truth is a hard fact that cannot be refuted, or that it is merely something that the majority agrees upon? In other words, is the universe one person lives in made disputable by a different "reality", such as a schizophrenic's?

I guess this poster was talking about coherence and correspondence? Far different from objective and subjective, unless he's taking the two to be synonymous. Ugh...
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 11:38 am
@Ding an Sich,
Mr. Green
0 Replies

nothingtodo

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2012 11:08 am
@Taliesin181,
One of my traits is a kind of schizophrenia. I suppose.

My answer is that truth is a definite concludable external value of worth. Unfortunately, it must shift below the universe, even at any time that alternating fields shift around any future human space travel.. Thus it is not ours, ever barring.. in a moment... That way it becomes clear that truth is internal a value, unless you are everything and only everything.

Truth then becomes, not an issue of interest.. particularly internal. Feel blue that the universal flow ignores your search for itself?

External differences RE: truth, are clearly, segmented into energy wavelengths/spectrums at root... That can be proven always. IMO.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2012 01:10 pm
@nothingtodo,
WTF did you just say?
fresco

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2012 01:26 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Its only a troll ! Laughing
aspvenom

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2012 01:55 pm
@fresco,
Not a troll, it's, let's say......

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l2xy3u8gV41qc073co1_400.gif
0 Replies

imans

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2012 04:20 pm
@nothingtodo,
truth as objective value is not absolute truth so it is nt the truth

the exclusive objective fact is that never values are objective whatever the reason is such as noone ever consider realizin an objective value for itself present right and not himself
what is not recognized cannot exist, and what cannot exist is never true

it is only where existence is the direct result of smthg that this thing is true
the direct result is the most independent of its cause

there are a lot of things that u will never know whatever i or others say bc u r not meanin anything really while always meaning to use things for positive life

so existence is real only where truth exist, and since truth suffer of nonrecognition then all true existence is hell

the problem is who makes those hells are now businessmen or businessgods so truth must react to that fact too fast
imagine the only existence is killed by its own realisation

those gods are worse subjects, they run too fast to abuse a knowledge of truth up to
while truth has to bc it is truth

anyway truth is superiority and existence is superiority reasons so even truth dont know what would b the end
so individuality seem being a sense that confirm the noend since noone could know more even itself or the closest and still most fact

to me, i think the priority for all to seem the least sensible, is to free superiority

there are a lot of things that noone do, like thinking right an issue

the answer is always the fact not smthg else, stupid is anyone always

the answer is the truth to recognize whatever it might b or it is

only what is true has an effect

it is incredible i would never understand how could u think as u do

why inventin a source when u can invent and mean inventions, dont u see that it is stupid so impossible
imans

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2012 04:50 pm
@imans,
to confirm my means or realizin them i would add

the problem we all witness of the world is what everyone means it as a source, noone recognize it existing as it is and deal with its fact positively while by keepin inventin its ways to not alter things that already exist

of course if anyone respect what exist or even the concept of existence being true we couldnt witness what we are seein now

meaning anything as a source of positive self life, is killing intentionnally the base of positive source being truth as stability and true objective constancy
n at the same time forcin all in inferiority, how could a free sense mean to get smthg, when its best intersts are in realizin things to get rid of them right and for the least stay free as by that fact it cant b but truly already positive constant certainty

it is all lies and powers wills life, business matters by foolin anyone and by abusin objective rights
imagine the reaction by forcin what is totally known since object to b else, kind of business that gods enjoy for pleasure
IsmailaGodHasHeard

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2012 10:34 pm
@Taliesin181,
Objective.
0 Replies

nothingtodo

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2013 08:52 am
@imans,
Yes I see..
You are getting through to me.

Flow in direction of peace towards time of freedom requires release of that knowledge which grips the lack of freedom by the grip it holds on its own self, for hate is not known by the keeper of its own desire to know truth denial by power of flight at target, not flight to future.

Grip on external object as item or people fails reason of truth for falling is the top to collapse the right, that games of evil take place upon the species in wake of hatreds recoiling realization that truth is denied, I attack for that is my nature, weak born, strong in force or destiny ends, take spirit and make strength of hope..

All external interfered with by observation, no result truth, truth separate from time of discovery until believing knowledge as flow suggests.

Peace be with you.
JLNobody

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2013 09:44 am
@nothingtodo,
The truth is that there is no truth except for the notion we've invented. Reality, on the other hand, is a term for what actually is, whatever that may be.
Hi Frank.