They only come and they come when they wanna
So get the morgue embalm the goner
They don't care 'cause they stay paid anyway
They teach ya like an ace they can't be betrayed
I know you stumble with no use people
If your life is on the line they you're dead today
Late comings with the late comin' stretcher
That's a body bag in disguise y'all betcha
I call 'em body snatchers quick they come to fetch ya?
With an autopsy ambulance just to dissect ya
They are the kings 'cause they swing amputation
Lose your arms, your legs to them it's compilation
I can prove it to you watch the rotation
It all adds up to a funky situation
So get up get, get get down
911 is a joke in yo town
Get up, get, get, get down
Late 911 wears the late crown

911 is a joke

Everyday they don't never come correct
You can ask my man right here with the broken neck
He's a witness to the job never bein' done
He would've been in full in 8 9-11
Was a joke 'cause they always jokin'
They the token to your life when it's croakin'
They need to be in a pawn shop on a
911 is a joke we don't want 'em
I call a cab 'cause a cab will come quicker
The doctors huddle up and call a flea flicker
The reason that I say that 'cause they
Flick you off like fleas
They be laughin' at ya while you're crawlin' on your knees
And to the strength so go the length
Thinkin' you are first when you really are tenth
You better wake up and smell the real flavor
Cause 911 is a fake life saver

So get up, get, get get down
911 is a joke in yo town
Get up, get, get, get down
Late 911 wears the late crown

Ow, ow 911 is a joke"

hope this claers things up for you
camlok

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 04:15 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Because my major areas are in mining geology and hemistry and geochemistry AND ART,

So now you inform us that you have no expertise but you have from the outset pretended you did. That's dishonest.

You lied about "truthers" having no expertise when it was you all along who had no real expertise.

Quote:
The NIST report is accurate

You have no expertise to discern that but you feel your repeating it a few times makes it accurate. Caught in another lie.

How can a NIST description of WTC7 free falling make it "accurate"?

How can NIST number 2 guy lying about the molten metals, you too, with you first admitting and acknowledging them, be anything remotely close to accurate?

NIST lied about the shear studs. NIST lied about the distance of travel for Column 79. NIST lied about molten steel, calling it molten aluminum. NIST lied about organics mixed in molten aluminum. NIST still has many of those lies in its FAQs. NIST lied about the steel beam reinforcement flanges. NIST lied about the concrete floors, saying there were non-composite.

Don't worry about me. I worry about you. And your science.

Why do you disparage the thousands of scientists, engineers, architects, firemen, lawyers, pilots, scholars, ... ? Especially when you evidently don't know much about the events of 9-11, as illustrated by your dismal showing here and in other discussions.

You know, scientists, real scientists, can actually discuss things rationally and with reason and common sense.
camlok

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 04:20 pm
@djjd62,
I think it clears things up on their position, but I doubt that it will figure in any new investigation.

What's your take on it?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 04:43 pm
@camlok,
I believe that you are too dumb to understqnd what "expertise" even is. Pqrt of my training has included metallurgy nd metal chemistry.

You are the one who is a tabula rossa. You have opinions but no bases except for crap youve read on the internet.
another 911 troll. I have no idea from where you guys slide out into the daylight.

Even al Qaida claimed responibility loudly and oftenly.

We have severl physicits , engineers, chemists nd biologists on the line and I dont know of anyone who denies the NIST report and USGS follow ups on NYC monitoring of particulates, air quality , an "fallout skree"
It is the "Truthers" (I must stop calling you guy that because you wouldnt know truth if it bit you in the ass), ho take the facts and distort them by picking out segments and presenting them as hard data

From here-on
(/11 TRUTHERS will be known as BFL's )

camlok

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 04:45 pm
@farmerman,
Here is an engineer, a real scientist who follows the actual precepts of science doing a real life experiment that not only shows how wrong NIST is, it also illustrates what determines scientific questions.

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.
- Richard P. Feynman

NIST failed to perform many experiments that they were urged to perform because they knew their "science" couldn't stand up to scientific scrutiny. So they hid their "science", which is one of the most unscientific things a scientist can do.

WTCs 1 and 2's movement wasn't "down and out", it was "out and down". As described, and proven by experiment, in the following video by Mr Cole, the collapse wasn't caused by the downward movement of the upper block of floors, then the IMPOSSIBLE ejection of massive steel pieces of the structures laterally for 200 yards. Gravity collapses are downward not lateral.

The experiments illustrate beautifully that, contrary to NIST's unscientific assertion, collapse was not at all inevitable.

The OUT came from explosives, then, and only then came the DOWN movement. The experiments illustrate this clearly.

9/11 Experiments The Force Behind the Motion by Jonathan Cole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsnnBa2x3VA
farmerman

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 04:50 pm
@camlok,
Youre quite a liar also. Bye, I cannot continue merely correcting your obsessive BULLSHIT. Its not worth my time.
Builder

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 05:20 pm
@farmerman,
Interesting study here, explaining why people stick to their "guns", despite new evidence debunking their prior understanding, or self-image.

And farmerman, you've still not answered any questions posed here. You've fallen back on ad hom attacks, and assumption-based rationale.

Nothing scientific about that, despite any quals you might have under your belt.

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/02/27/why-facts-dont-change-our-minds
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 05:21 pm
@farmerman,
If you can't address any of those issues I have raised, then bring forward your associates to help you out.

Why didn't you state at the outset than you knew nothing? Why did you lead guijohn along as if you were some expert on 9-11?

I hate to burst your terribly unscientific bubble but Leroy Hulsey is an expert, he has expertise, unlike you.

Quote:
We have severl physicits , engineers, chemists nd biologists on the line

Surprise, surprise, US scientists are frightened to rock the boat. That in itself illustrates just how bogus the official conspiracy theory is. If it is so easy to blow apart these issues that have been raised then do it, instead of this awful, unscientific dissembling you have engaged in.

Did you, the scientist, look at any source I provided to you?

Every sentence in your every post was meant to distract. That's not what scientists do, no, I take that back, that's not what scientists are supposed to do, but they are and you stand as a shining example of that.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 05:27 pm
@farmerman,
You hit the trail right after viewing the US official conspiracy theory killer video.

Quote:
Youre quite a liar also.

Notice how often I had to point out your dissembling and I showed with proof how you did so, time and again.

Again, from the scientist, you pitch out one false accusation, with, as is usual, no proof, but you are now going to retire, and it seems, rest on your laurels.

0 Replies

camlok

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 05:32 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
I believe that you are too dumb to understqnd what "expertise" even is.

I know what it isn't. You have jumped in the odd time to paint a vivid picture that you don't have it, for the issue in question.

Quote:
Pqrt of my training has included metallurgy nd metal chemistry.

Then why in heaven's name wasn't it used?
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 05:46 pm
@farmerman,
Before you go, Farmerman, as you have threatened many times and many places to do, please look at the video, The Force Behind the Motion.

That's what scientists do, even in areas where they lack expertise. They look at things and think, and think, and think some more. They offer their logical, reasoned response to what they agree with and what they disagree with.
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 06:04 pm
https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t34.0-12/16934247_381687335546691_731629255_n.jpg?oh=66c0c2e1830b418e9acb753f82105dae&oe=58AF26F2
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 06:48 pm
Just so we are all on the same page, can one of you post a pic or link to a pic of a melted steel girder? I just want to be sure we are speaking to the same thing.
McGentrix

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 06:50 pm
camlok

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 07:01 pm
@McGentrix,
Explain the video, McGentrix. You are a scientist, so explain what the blacksmith is getting at. What point or points is he trying to make? Do they support your position? How so?
McGentrix

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 07:05 pm
@camlok,
Instead, you should watch the video and then write a 3 page, double spaced, 500 word minimum essay telling me what it says. This will be due tomorrow no later than 5 pm est.
camlok

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 07:10 pm
@McGentrix,
This is the, I don't know how many times I have done this. To see the liar John Gross, google

john gross touching a molten steel beam

click on images

He comes up first.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 07:11 pm
@McGentrix,
https://www.fema.gov/pdf/library/fema403_apc.pdf

Builder

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 07:16 pm
@McGentrix,
Crap video, taking no time to even adress the simplest of issues in context.

His furnace is a concentrated forge, and he even stated that it is burning at 300 degrees hotter than jet fuel can burn. He's also toying with a bar of steel, as opposed to an I-beam of rather different structural attributes, and enormously different size.

If that's the best you've got, go to the back of the class, kiddo.
Glennn

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 07:16 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
Just so we are all on the same page, can one of you post a pic or link to a pic of a melted steel girder?

Here's one of FEMA's lead investigators in the collapse of the Towers who said that he saw melting of girders at WTC. He also complained about the majority of the steel being removed and carted off to China before a full investigation could take place. He didn't strike me as being a liar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syXpA6B85Ek

And just so we're on the same page, can we all agree that the core structure of the WTCs offered little-to-no resistance, which defies the laws of physics?