camlok

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 09:09 am
@roger,
Quote:
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

LOL. I see what you did there.

So did I.

I wasn't quite as sharp as you and Builder, Roger, but anyway, it's really not a big deal. Let me explain my position.

If you or someone else was accused of some heinous crime or crimes by someone, would you want those false accusations to be moved to another time and place thereby letting them be set in people's minds as the truth?

There's nothing be gained by such an argument. It is only put forward by people who have a vested interest in obscuring truth.

These Arab men have been falsely accused of doing something that science and logical reasoning says they could not have done, ie. cause the collapse of WTCs 1, 2 and 7.

When the science is so clear, about so serious and important a topic, don't you agree that the "this is off topic" argument is really rather silly, rather juvenile?
farmerman

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 09:18 am
@camlok,
the thermite (thermate/ nanothermite) are all BS chemical compunds anyway. They were created only for "Truthers" to be able to sound like they knew whet the hell they talk qbout.
The globs (spherules) of iron are no doubt superheated dust particles.

You do know that you can melt iron dust into globs with a kerosene lamp,
Why is it only globs are seen qt the nano mter level. (RREAAALLLY TINY)???. Any eutexis(anatexis) can be seen to be only a surficial feature on iron and steel beams , And usually only at flex points where microscopic strain lines can be seen that indicate critical bending due to stress overcoming all modulii.

The melted iron on beams where firemen had been are clearly cuts made AFTER the beams were down. These can be seen by any HS kid(the weld-cut beam segments lie ON TOP of underlying rubble and the drips are only on one side of the beam and cut in the direction of drop.

There are so many common sense (not high handed) scientific observations available to us tht its obvious that the TRUTHERS re a bunch of obsessed conspiracy nuts claiming non-existent (or overly convoluted)"Science knowledge"

The TRUTHER positions hve been debunked so well and completely that noone really pys much attention to their whining anymore,
oralloy

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 09:40 am
@camlok,
camlok wrote:
When the science is so clear, about so serious and important a topic, don't you agree that the "this is off topic" argument is really rather silly, rather juvenile?

Few topics would be so important as to justify hijacking other people's threads. And even if you were correct in your position, this would not be one of those topics.

And you are not correct in your position. The science is indeed clear. But it is clear that you are wrong in every respect.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 09:57 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
. . . noone really pys much attention to their whining anymore,

But here you are, participating in this thread, in stark contrast to your statement. But don't worry, I don't think so-called "truthers" will sink to a level where they start calling you an Anti-truther or anything like that; something to do with maturity, I think.

So, does this surficial feature you mention explain the melting of girders?
farmerman

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 10:02 am
@Glennn,
This isnt a main stream scientific pub. This is a public response board to let idiots like the "TRUTHERS" or the "FLAT EARTHISTS" or the"MOON WAS NEVER LANDED UPON ers" have thwir obsessive say.
Im just one of the reasonable majority that is kinda amused but annoyed at their worldview of made-up science.
farmerman

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 10:07 am
@Glennn,
girders werent melted except for areas where they were CUT by firefighters. (There is a point map of forensic information like this)

All the " welded cut " points are on the ground surface end you cn clearly see the time-line of when these cuts were made, leaving pools of melted steel lying atop rubble that had already fallen.

YQ gotta b open minded to correctly nalyze the fotos
camlok

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 10:08 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
the thermite (thermate/ nanothermite) are all BS chemical compunds anyway. They were created only for "Truthers" to be able to sound like they knew whet the hell they talk qbout.

Another not at all scientific outburst.

How were they created for "Truthers", meaning thousands upon thousands of architects, engineers, scientists, ... ?

How was thermite "created" when it was used in 1933 to bring down two tall steel structures at a World's Fair event in the US? When it was used to demolish the dome of the Reichstag?

How was nanothermite "created" when there were still unreacted particles of the same found in WTC dust.

You are desperately trying to avoid so many unanswered questions that exist around this subject, many of which have been directly addressed to you. Why do you answer them with scathing attacks on independent architects, engineers, scientists, ... ?

Is that how scientists should react to your mind?
============

FAQ #8: What Is Nanothermite? Could It Have Been Used To Demolish The WTC Skyscrapers?

http://www1.ae911truth.org/faqs/646-faq-8-what-is-nanothermite-could-it-have-been-used-to-demolish-the-wtc-skyscrapers.html
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 10:13 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
the thermite (thermate/ nanothermite) are all BS chemical compunds anyway.

Are you suggesting that the scientists at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, who had a hand in creating nanothermite, did so for ""Truthers" to be able to sound like they knew whet the hell they talk qbout."

"Available papers [by Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory and others] describe this material as an intimate mixture of UFG aluminum and ir
on oxide in nano-thermite composites to form pyrotechnics or explosives. The thermite reaction involves aluminum and a metal oxide, as in this typical reaction with iron oxide:"

http://www1.ae911truth.org/faqs/646-faq-8-what-is-nanothermite-could-it-have-been-used-to-demolish-the-wtc-skyscrapers.html

=========

Glennn

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 10:19 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
This is a public response board to let idiots like the "TRUTHERS" or the "FLAT EARTHISTS" or the"MOON WAS NEVER LANDED UPON ers" have thwir obsessive say.

Anyone who questions the official narrative of the WTC collapses is just that--someone with questions. You have a problem dealing with your anger with such people. You think that using a derogatory term--and using all caps to do it--doesn't indicate anything about your character. Think again. You can't discuss this subject without using third-grader tactics to ridicule people for just asking questions. But if calling people who have questions idiots gives you some kind of satisfaction, I guess there's nothing anyone can do about it.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 10:24 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
girders werent melted except for areas where they were CUT by firefighters.

Are you denying categorically the existence of molten steel, molten molybdenum, eutectic steel at WTC?

When girders/beams/columns are CUT the molten steel they generate does not stay molten into December of 2001.

Firefighters don't cut girders/beams/columns.

"Firefighters" couldn't have cut girders/beams/columns that were buried deep in the rubble pile, that were dug up by excavators, beams that were molten at that point, dripping from the ends of grapplers.

You couldn't have watched any of the videos, you haven't reviewed any of the myriad source materials that have been offered. That is the one of the most
unscientific things I have ever heard.

0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 10:24 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
girders werent melted except for areas where they were CUT by firefighters.

And what if I produce a video in which one of the leading investigators of the WTC collapse says that he saw melting of girders at the WTC? Will you concede the point?
farmerman

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 10:26 am
@camlok,
The Lawrence Livermore studies were only published a few years AFTER 9/11. Cutting chrges from fotos as 9/11 are just too neat and suggest total welding tools rather than cutting charges which ALWAYS include a "weakening set of blade or weld scribes to get the pth rolling" ALL the beams shown ere ntly and totally weld cut
You have no idea of what you speak. Tell me Einstein, what amount of stypnate redux, or triammonium salts or Barium was reported in the environmental monitoring?

I notcie tht youre no ignoring the melted iron story
farmerman

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 10:28 am
@Glennn,
NO show us the pictures, not the heqrsay. Ive seen most of TRUTHER crqp s totql qnd mostly LL BULL ****.
You come up with some fact nd then stretch it by qdding other incongruous layers of crap.
camlok

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 10:34 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
YQ gotta b open minded to correctly nalyze the fotos

Really, you have illustrated in post after post after post that you have come to this discussion with an open mind?

Why would a fireman cut the end of a "girder" in the fashion of the one that John Gross, the NIST scientist who lied about molten steel, is touching in the following picture?

You can easily access it, I've already described both how to do this and I discussed the obviously previously molten "girder" in previous posts in this thread.

And you haven't sought out this easily accessible source in your obvious honest, scientific endeavor to sort out these issues? It must have just slipped by unnoticed. That happens to the best of us.

Now I'm sure that you will find that and remark on how a folded, partially vaporized steel beam end, with circular holes in it, was CUT by a firefighter.

Glennn

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 10:41 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
NO show us the pictures, not the heqrsay. Ive seen most of TRUTHER crqp s totql qnd mostly LL BULL ****.

You're typing so fast in your last few posts that one has to slow down read it, owing to all the typos. Just calm down. Use the spellcheck if you have to; that's why it's there.

So, you won't believe one of the lead investigators who said that he saw melting of girders at the WTC??? Do you expect us to accept your denial of this fact? And what would be the basis of our acceptance of your denial--because he was there and you were not? Does that really seem reasonable to you?
McGentrix

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 10:41 am
@camlok,
camlok wrote:

Why would a fireman cut the end of a "girder" in the fashion of the one that John Gross, the NIST scientist who lied about molten steel, is touching in the following picture?

Are you just cutting and pasting from another source? Booooooo...
McGentrix

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 10:42 am
@Glennn,
I do believe he is on a phone or other small device. That he types as well as he does is amazing. It's better than I can do on a phone.
camlok

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 10:43 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
The Lawrence Livermore studies were only published a few years AFTER 9/11.

That means nothing at all. The fact that nanothermite was discovered and then patented in 1996/97 means much more. This would be the US developed, US patented, non commercially available superthermite/nanothermite found in the WTC dust.

Particles of which were still unreacted. When they were heated by the independent scientists who discovered them, they "exploded" releasing the same profile/signature as thermite.

==============

Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade
Center Catastrophe
Niels H. Harrit*,1,
Jeffrey Farrer2
Steven E. Jones*,3,
Kevin R. Ryan4
Frank M. Legge5
,Daniel Farnsworth2
, Gregg Roberts6
, James R. Gourley7
and Bradley R. Larsen3
Department of Chemistry, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Department of Physics and Astronomy, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT 84602, USA
S&J Scientific Co., Provo, UT, 84606, USA
9/11 Working Group of Bloomington, Bloomington, IN 47401, USA
Logical Systems Consulting, Perth, Western Australia
Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, Berkeley, CA 94704, USA
International Center for 9/11 Studies, Dallas, TX 75231, USA
Abstract: We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples we have studied of the dust produced by the
destruction of the World Trade Center. Examination of four of these samples, collected from separate sites, is reported in
this paper. These red/gray chips show marked similarities in all four samples. One sample was collected by a Manhattan
resident about ten minutes after the collapse of the second WTC Tower, two the next day, and a fourth about a week later.
The properties of these chips were analyzed using optical microscopy, scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray energy
dispersive spectroscopy (XEDS), and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC). The red material contains grains approximately
100 nm across which are largely iron oxide, while aluminum is contained in tiny plate-like structures. Separation
of components using methyl ethyl ketone demonstrated that elemental aluminum is present. The iron oxide and aluminum
are intimately mixed in the red material. When ignited in a DSC device the chips exhibit large but narrow exotherms occurring
at approximately 430 ˚C, far below the normal ignition temperature for conventional thermite. Numerous iron-rich
spheres are clearly observed in the residue following the ignition of these peculiar red/gray chips. The red portion of these
chips is found to be an unreacted thermitic material and highly energetic.

http://www2.ae911truth.org/downloads/Full_Thermite_paper.pdf
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 10:44 am
@McGentrix,
Quote:
I do believe he is on a phone or other small device.

Ah, that explains all the belligerence and name-calling, too.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 10:47 am
@McGentrix,
Quote:
Are you just cutting and pasting from another source? Booooooo...

No, why would you advance such a lie, McGentrix?

Note the complete absence of anything remotely scientific or having to do with 9-11 and the molten metals, the impossible free fall speeds, the ... .

Are you also a scientist?