The Physics of 911

Glennn

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2017 04:04 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
If that were true, it would follow that we should review our understanding of the laws of physics, because our theories and models would have been proven wrong on that fateful day.
Quote:

So your answer to how the energy required to pulverize everything in the building below the impact zone, and the energy required to produce the explosive lateral ejections--as seen in photos and videos of the collapses--still allowed for enough reserve energy to allow for a virtually freefall descent through the course of most resistance is that the law of conservation of energy was wrong, and that what happened to the WTC Towers is what showed us that the old laws were wrong. Okay.
Builder

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2017 04:22 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Who did it, how, and why, according to you?

That's asking for an opinion.

This thread is about the physics aspects of the destruction of the buildings on Sept 11th, 2001.

Start a thread, if you're after opinions.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2017 04:43 pm
@Glennn,
No, that wasn't my answer, but I'm glad you liked it.
Glennn

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2017 05:08 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
No, that wasn't my answer, but I'm glad you liked it.

In response to me stating that the collapses of the WTCs occurred in a manner that defied the laws of physics, you said, "If that were true, it would follow that we should review our understanding of the laws of physics, because our theories and models would have been proven wrong on that fateful day." You were implying that the WTCs collapsed in a manner consistent with the laws of physics--specifically, the law of conservation of energy. They did not.

In response to camlok saying that Newton is doing somersaults in his grave, as is Richard Feynman, Albert Einstein . . ., you said, "When the old laws of physics are broken by facts, new laws of physics are made. Remember Galileo?"

So, yes, your answer to how the energy required to pulverize everything in the building below the impact zone, and the energy required to produce the explosive lateral ejections--as seen in photos and videos of the collapses--still allowed for enough reserve energy to allow for a virtually freefall descent through the course of most resistance is that the law of conservation of energy was wrong, and that what happened to the WTC Towers is what showed us that the old laws were wrong.
Builder

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2017 05:42 pm
Nice video of a bloomery in action.

Much tending required, with fuel (coal) being added "every seven to eight minutes" and a constant flow of fan-forced air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUhv2OnVVDU
camlok

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2017 05:47 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
The whole CIA termites theory is downright ridiculous.

No one has said anything about the CIA or termites.

There was nanothermites found in the WTC dust.

Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade
Center Catastrophe

https://benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TOCPJ/TOCPJ-2-7.pdf
camlok

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2017 05:50 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
What???

When the old laws of physics are broken by facts, new laws of physics are made. Remember Galileo?

farmerman, come and see this!

Yes, I remember Galileo. There were no laws of physics then just wacky church idealogues with ideas and notion very similar to your own wacky ideas and notions.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2017 05:53 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
I don't care for your vid.

Everything you say is goofy, Olivier. You don't care for it because you don't understand it and you know that if you did your little fantasy world would be crushed.

Your attitude, your avoidance, your everything is completely unscientific. Try addressing the issues you saw in the video refuting them with your own ideas.

[Just joking]
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2017 05:55 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
I was very close when the second tower fell.

Which lying Naudet brother are you?

Smile
camlok

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2017 05:57 pm
@Builder,
I knew that would happen! Poor lil Olivier.
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2017 06:05 pm
@camlok,
Wasn't the area cleared between the time the towers came down?

Here's a compilation of videos from various sources.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_64RigP1Fk
Olivier5

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2017 06:23 pm
@Glennn,
Well, yes. If your laws of physics have been defied, they were not very good laws to start with.
Olivier5

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2017 06:24 pm
@camlok,
So who did it then, if not the CIA? The Mossad? The KGB?
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2017 06:25 pm
@camlok,
You don't believe me?
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2017 06:42 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
Wasn't the area cleared between the time the towers came down?

I don't believe so, Builder, but I am not sure.
Glennn

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2017 06:46 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Well, yes. If your laws of physics have been defied, they were not very good laws to start with.

You're not getting this at all. When anyone says that the laws of physics have been defied concerning the collapses of the WTCs, they are saying that if you believe that the core structure was not neutralized, then you must also believe that the laws of physics were violated. It requires no special knowledge to understand that the core structures of the WTCs would have offered substantial and continual resistance instead of offering no resistance at all. Do you get it now?
camlok

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2017 07:19 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:

You must be spoofing the ludicrous notions of the anti-truthers/the science deniers/the farmermans.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2017 07:33 pm
@Builder,
At 10:07 a police helicopter radioed a warning for firefighters to evacuate the North Tower because the South Tower had just collapsed. Unfortunately most of the firefighters' radios did not work inside the towers, and few heard that or other orders to evacuate. 121 FDNY firefighters were killed when the North Tower collapsed. 3

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/attack/wtc1.html
============

Guiliani cheaping out on the fireman's radios?
Builder

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2017 11:22 pm
@camlok,
Seeing the video of the south tower ejecting steel columns in all directions, and the streets filled with choking dust, I'd have thought that anyone in the area would have scarpered. Olly reckons he hung around for the next act.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2017 01:04 am
@Glennn,
Ah okay. So you believe that the laws of physics were NOT violated on 9/11?

I agree. Neither were the laws of logic.