Stolen Honor to be aired on internet

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 04:35 pm
Just saw a statement on the news that Sinclair is making Stolen Honor available in its entirety on the internet next week.

The producer has also offered to license any media outlet that wishes to air it as long as they promise to air it in its entirety.

Developing...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 511 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 04:41 pm
Re: Stolen Honor to be aired on internet
JustWonders wrote:
Just saw a statement on the news that Sinclair is making Stolen Honor available in its entirety on the internet next week.

The producer has also offered to license any media outlet that wishes to air it as long as they promise to air it in its entirety.

Developing...

I guess the communist free speech haters are going to fail. Woo hoo, long live free speech.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 04:44 pm
Quote:
communist free speech haters
Laughing

you're funny!
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 05:13 pm
I'm serious! Remember free speech isn't allowed in communist countries, it gets you and or your family killed. I'm sure that is what most of those types of people would do if they were in power, kill my family and me. I'm happy certain people here are not in power. With the hate they spread with their words I would certainly be in trouble, because I don't support their distorted view of what the US is and how the rest of their elitist friends in the EU think we should behave.
0 Replies