The WH is now the marketing tool for Ivanka

oralloy

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 10:30 am
@timur,
timur wrote:
Don't attribute to others what you put into practice.
Lying is what you trade in daily..

You cannot show a single untrue thing that I've ever said, much less an untrue thing that I've said deliberately.

And your failure to show any such untrue claim on my part shows quite clearly that the only liar here is you.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 10:52 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

CalamityJane wrote:

... Now he's gained more momento due to people like you who have voted for that imbecile...

I think you meant "momentum," not "momento." A momento is like a souvenir, to remember something by.

No, it's Spanish for "moment" - momento is common here in the Southwest. I forgot that your horizon only extends to the next street block.
CalamityJane

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 11:01 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

CalamityJane wrote:

...You and your cronies are the byproduct of a lousy education and we all have to suffer through it now with an equally challenged president...

Can I be a "cronie"? I thought my croniehood reflected my not being alienated from those that join the military, have family here before 1850, would like the U.S.A. to be concerned about those values that made this country what it is, and do not appreciate those foreigners that think of the U.S.A. as a nice place to earn money, but not a place to identify with. It is really simple, once one realizes the world-wide progressive/globalization movement might not be everyone's cup of tea (especially those that live in red states).

We know that you're born with blinders, Foofie, no need to point that out every time. You cannot stop progress nor globalization, perhaps in your own confined 4 walls where you seem to form peculiar thoughts. The world is moving ahead with or without you. Your contribution to the world will not be missed that's for sure.

What makes you think that I don't identify with the U.S.? I became a citizen to be able to vote here and I probably have done more volunteer work and helped more people than you ever did and I am almost certain you're quite a bit older than I. You're just the egotistical prick the Republican party needs!

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 11:10 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

CalamityJane wrote:
Why?

Because if demented Leftists are going to try to cause financial harm to Trump's daughter just because they disagree with Trump, Trump should strike back against them.

CalamityJane wrote:
Because they made a wise business decision to not carry Ivanka Trump's merchandise due to slow to non sales?

OK well perhaps the tax audits should be directed more at the Leftist goons who are behind the boycott.

Okay, none of what you said makes sense, but here we go:
The last time I checked this was a free country and everyone can buy whatever they want to. If Ivanka Trump's sales have plunged due to the affiliation with her father then so be it. She's not only affiliated with him, she supports his misogyny towards women. If my father had done anything remotely to hurt women, I'd be the first one to step up to the plate and reprimand him openly.

Tax audits towards the Leftist goons as you say? Because they have usually more money than the average Trump supporter due to better education, job security and affluence?
We actually support people like you who barely scrape by and either live of the system or look for government handouts. Every person in the U.S. who doesn't have insurance, lives off us the taxpayers. 10 % of the working force in this country is supporting the measly rest. In actuality, we should get a tax break for that, it's like charity - only the hand that feeds you, gets bitten!
izzythepush

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 11:16 am
@timur,
A go go.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 11:20 am
@oralloy,
Response moderated: Personal attack. See more info.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 11:40 am
@CalamityJane,
Not only is this worth repeating, but Trump also dumb's down the already uneducated. That people can support Trump the racial bigot and liar speaks loads about his supporters.
Quote:
Tax audits towards the Leftist goons as you say? Because they have usually more money than the average Trump supporter due to better education, job security and affluence?

http://www.inquisitr.com/2610326/donald-trump-supporters-mostly-uneducated-new-poll-finds/

http://wonkwire.com/2015/07/30/who-are-trumps-supporters-uneducated-whites/
CalamityJane

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 11:47 am
@cicerone imposter,
Yes, that's why they voted Betsey in as secretary of education. It's laughable if it wasn't so sad. The only ones who really will suffer under DeVos are the very same people who voted for Trump. I just don't understand for the life of me why Trump supporters don't even get some sort of enlightenment in all of this.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 11:58 am
@CalamityJane,
I think it's wilful ignorance coupled with opportunism on Trump's part. There are a lot of people unaffected by the economic recovery. Trump spoke to them, and they chose to believe him. It's a lot easier to live with yourself if you think there's some liberal conspiracy keeping people like you, (and America) down.

He offers simple answers and the simplest answer is to blame immigrants for taking away your job. Now they've voted him in they're not going to find it easy admitting they were wrong, they'll gloss over his racism and sexism, and believe the hype about a lying mainstream media and job creation.

Then there's the racist scumbags who are loving every minute of this.
Foofie

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 02:55 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Where have you lived most of your life when the migration to the US has been growing?
http://cis.org/2000-2010-record-setting-decade-of-immigration

Legal or illegal?
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 02:58 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You must take after Trump to claim you are smart. Are you so insecure, you must blabber it on a2k?
BTW, can you post your college transcript?
What was your major? Minor?

Your Lordship, college does not make one "smart." If one can regurgitate what the professor lectured, or assigned as reading, on a test, one passes, and eventurally has a degree to wrap a fish in. One's ability to think is given by mother nature (aka, one's inherited genome).
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 03:07 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
Best Answer:  Statistics have shown that the average College entrant has an IQ of about 108. The average highschool graduate; 103.

The average IQ of someone completing a bachelor of arts; 110. Bachelor of science; 115.

But college proves your minimum IQ.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 03:11 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
One's ability to think is given by mother nature (aka, one's inherited genome).

Support this with evidence.
nimh

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 03:17 pm
@CalamityJane,
CalamityJane wrote:

Foofie wrote:

CalamityJane wrote:

... Now he's gained more momento due to people like you who have voted for that imbecile...

I think you meant "momentum," not "momento." A momento is like a souvenir, to remember something by.

No, it's Spanish for "moment" - momento is common here in the Southwest. I forgot that your horizon only extends to the next street block.

So you meant to say "Now he's gained more moment due to people like you who have voted for that imbecile"?

That doesn't make any sense.

"Momentum" would have made sense.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 03:19 pm
@nimh,
Un momento por favor.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 03:32 pm
@nimh,
Ad momentum = for a moment (among other meanings) which part is it you don't understand?
Foofie

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 03:43 pm
@CalamityJane,
CalamityJane wrote:

Foofie wrote:

CalamityJane wrote:

...You and your cronies are the byproduct of a lousy education and we all have to suffer through it now with an equally challenged president...

Can I be a "cronie"? I thought my croniehood reflected my not being alienated from those that join the military, have family here before 1850, would like the U.S.A. to be concerned about those values that made this country what it is, and do not appreciate those foreigners that think of the U.S.A. as a nice place to earn money, but not a place to identify with. It is really simple, once one realizes the world-wide progressive/globalization movement might not be everyone's cup of tea (especially those that live in red states).

I just accept the fact that those who voted for Trump in the red states (and battleground states) had family that arrived likely a century or two before mine. So, knowing how one of the epithets against Jews (Foofie) in general is that "they take over," I do not want to change the conservative politics of the red states.

Notice how progressives (including good Catholics) have no compunction to want to change the focus of this nation, to be more in line with Europe's left-leaning mindset. Being a large minority (of nominal means) there is no concern about any "attitude" towards them. So, in my opinion, progressives are willing to have an adversarial relationship with those that are the actual owners of this country, be it land or inter-locking directorates. Getting an education is not deodorant for being of nominal means, in a country that is based on how wealthy one is, or how much one supports the system that values wealth and its related social class, in my opinion.

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 03:50 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie, as long as you define yourself and others through your (and others)
religion, you haven't evolved at all.
camlok

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 04:01 pm
@cicerone imposter,
One: Albert Einstein was a "technical assistant examiner at the Swiss Patent Office".

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 04:09 pm
@camlok,
Rejected by academia, Einstein went his own way and took a job at the Swiss Patent Office as a technical expert, evaluating the plans of would-be inventors, correcting errors of design, and deciding (he could do this almost instantaneously) whether an idea would actually work. In his youth, Einstein had greatly enjoyed building models and playing with mechanical devices, and so his work at the Patent Office taxed him very little, and left him free in his spare time, and on his own, to do the theoretical work that would change the face of physics for the rest of the century.
0 Replies