8
   

The WH is now the marketing tool for Ivanka

 
 
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 01:11 am
@cicerone imposter,
Response moderated: Personal attack. See more info.
oralloy
 
  -3  
Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 02:21 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Told you.

You're the one who brought up the fact that I'm infinitely smarter than you are. No big surprise that I answered you.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  -3  
Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 02:26 am
@izzythepush,
Response moderated: Post quoted a response that violated the A2K rules. See more info.
izzythepush
 
  3  
Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 05:06 am
@oralloy,
Has anyone ever bought this nonsense about you being smart? The Republican idiots give you a pass, but it's clear to everyone else that you're not playing with a full deck. You have no understanding of geopolitics, geo-economics, most jokes shoot straight over your head, and you say things only small children would say about being a billion times smarter.

Then there's your limited vocabulary, and your predictability. You have about 5 set responses that you repeat ad nauseam. That's why I hardly ever bother with your posts. I know exactly what you're going to say before you do.

Quote:
Does the childish name-calling help you deal with the fact that I'm smarter than you are?


Point in question. I didn't call you any names. I implied that certain things mastered by pre school children are beyond you. It's not the same thing at all, and a smart person, not even a smart person, just someone with rather mediocre intellect, would know that.

I've dealt with people like you before, (well not quite as bad as you,) when I taught kids with special needs. I've heard it all before, although they tended to have an imagination. You can't see the complexities of a situation, so you offer simple, and worthless solutions, and because nobody else is daft enough to spout such nonsense you take it as proof you're not a complete numpty.

Do yourself a favour, stop claiming to be so clever because you just invite ridicule. It's an open bloody goal.

oralloy
 
  -2  
Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 05:56 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Has anyone ever bought this nonsense about you being smart?

People at college tended to nickname me Einstein because of the way I understood topics better than the professors without even studying.

My IQ has been measured as being so high that I'd be the smartest person out of a random population of ten million people.


izzythepush wrote:
You have no understanding of geopolitics, geo-economics, most jokes shoot straight over your head,

Actually I understand those things extremely well.


izzythepush wrote:
and you say things only small children would say about being a billion times smarter.

Facts are facts. I make no apologies for the truth.


izzythepush wrote:
Then there's your limited vocabulary,

Hardly limited.


izzythepush wrote:
and your predictability.

Well yes. I do always adhere to truth and reality. But that's a good thing.


izzythepush wrote:
You have about 5 set responses that you repeat ad nauseam.

Hardly.

Although sometimes when someone persists in falsely accusing me of a trait that they blatantly possess themselves, I do throw out a cut-n-paste reply that points this out.


izzythepush wrote:
Point in question. I didn't call you any names. I implied that certain things mastered by pre school children are beyond you. It's not the same thing at all, and a smart person, not even a smart person, just someone with rather mediocre intellect, would know that.

No, it was very much the same thing.


izzythepush wrote:
I've dealt with people like you before, (well not quite as bad as you,) when I taught kids with special needs. I've heard it all before, although they tended to have an imagination.

I do confess to having low creativity in some respects. But I can also envision very complicated topics that few others can fully grasp.


izzythepush wrote:
You can't see the complexities of a situation, so you offer simple, and worthless solutions,

Rather, people try to excuse the inexcusable by referring to imagined complexities. And I offer solutions that they don't like because my solutions are moral and they much prefer something immoral.

If there were an actual complexity, I'd certainly see it.

Although what might seem a complexity to a normal person might not be complex at all to someone like me.


izzythepush wrote:
Do yourself a favour, stop claiming to be so clever because you just invite ridicule. It's an open bloody goal.

I recognize your dislike for the truth. But I have to decline your request that I stop being truthful.
izzythepush
 
  3  
Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 06:53 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
People at college tended to nickname me Einstein because


You probably look like Yahoo Serious.

http://cineplex.media.baselineresearch.com/images/262370/262370_full.jpg

You're not being remotely truthful, the sad thing is, you're lying to yourself.
timur
 
  5  
Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 08:27 am
@izzythepush,
Cannot believe you are arguing with Einstein!

(Btw, you certainly know what ein Stein means?)
oralloy
 
  -2  
Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 08:57 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
You probably look like Yahoo Serious.

Nope.


izzythepush wrote:
You're not being remotely truthful,

Wrong. As always I am correct in all of my facts.


izzythepush wrote:
the sad thing is, you're lying to yourself.

No lies on my end.
oralloy
 
  -3  
Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 08:58 am
@timur,
timur wrote:
Cannot believe you are arguing with Einstein!

I suspect Einstein was more creative than I am. But I expect that if I'd been fortunate enough to know him, he would have found me a useful person to talk to about his ideas and give him feedback.
0 Replies
 
timur
 
  5  
Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 09:02 am
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-rPxunWUrZsg/T-FoDNL1QcI/AAAAAAAAAe0/9aY0hsjw004/s1600/in-your-dreams-hi.png
oralloy
 
  -3  
Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 09:30 am
@timur,
timur wrote:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-rPxunWUrZsg/T-FoDNL1QcI/AAAAAAAAAe0/9aY0hsjw004/s1600/in-your-dreams-hi.png

Nope. In reality.

You do realize that your refusal to accept reality does not actually cause reality to stop?
timur
 
  4  
Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 09:42 am
@oralloy,
Reality is something beyond your grasp.

oralloy
 
  -2  
Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 09:50 am
@timur,
Nope. I grasp reality quite well. That's why you are unable to point out any facts that I am incorrect about.
0 Replies
 
timur
 
  5  
Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 09:57 am
You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you in the ass..
oralloy
 
  -2  
Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 10:09 am
@timur,
Your lies about me, are nothing but lies. And all your lies do is show that you are a dishonorable person.
0 Replies
 
timur
 
  4  
Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 10:10 am
You wouldn't know honor if it bit you in the ass.
oralloy
 
  -3  
Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 10:14 am
@timur,
More lies on your part. I have enough honor and integrity to tell the truth.

I think I'll report your lies about me to the moderators. I'm not entirely sure where the line is drawn for unacceptable personal attacks, but clearly you are lying about me for no reason, so let's see what happens.
timur
 
  5  
Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 10:18 am
@oralloy,
Just report then..

I have stood my ground in the past, with known consequences, and I'll do again.

Your babbling is inconsequent to me..
oralloy
 
  -3  
Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 10:23 am
@timur,
Standing your ground? All you've done is spout lies about me without any provocation on my part.

If you want to stand your ground, find a cause more worthy than lying about people who've done you no harm.
timur
 
  5  
Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 10:26 am
@oralloy,
Don't attribute to others what you put into practice.

Lying is what you trade in daily..
 

Related Topics

How will Trump handle losing the election? - Discussion by Robert Gentel
Trump and the Central Park Five - Discussion by ossobuco
TRUMP's GONE---This just in - Discussion by farmerman
The Future President, Donald Trump - Discussion by edgarblythe
Trump claims capital rioters are okay - Question by cicerone imposter
U.S. end of Bankruptcy vs. Constitution - Question by thetonyd7
How stupid is Trump? - Discussion by izzythepush
 
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/16/2021 at 05:08:35