Did W Had a Cardiac Arrest, Before Third Debate?

Reply Sat 16 Oct, 2004 10:10 pm
NOTE: This is not penned by me. Its cut and paste from another forum. Its so important, that I had decided to 'plaigarise', in order to inform you all about this. My sincere apologies to the originator of this news item, if he or she is reading this.

Thanks.
Look at any video of President Bush during the last presidential debate. Look closely at the left side of his mouth. When Bush smiled or laughed the left side of his mouth didn't raise up like the right side, it remained "flat". It also appeared he accumulated a small amount of white matter that looked like "spittle" in the corner of the right side of his mouth.

Both of these can be signs of a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA). A TIA in laymen's terms is a lack of blood supply and hence, oxygen to tissue. It can cause temporary or permanent paralysis to the muscles involved, i.e., one cannot smile on one side of the face. A Transient Ischemic Attack resembles what we think of as a minor stroke and it can be caused by either a blockage in an artery or a heart attack.

As a healthcare worker familiar with the signs of a Transient Ischemic Attack, I found these signs troubling.

However, in combination with the following information these signs become even more ominous.

There has been speculation about what the bulge was between the shoulder blades in the back of Bush's jacket during the last debate. The White House has been strangely silent on this matter. However, if one goes to the website listed below it appears President Bush might have been wearing a LIFECOR Lifevest. A LIFECOR Lifevest is a defibrillator life vest that is worn by people at high risk for sudden cardiac arrest(heart attack).

Signs of a stroke coupled with the wearing of a defibrillator lifevest is very, very troubling and begs the question,
Did the President have a minor stroke or heart attack before the debate and shouldn't the American people be told the truth if he did?

Lifecor Vest
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 734 • Replies: 1
No top replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 16 Oct, 2004 10:44 pm
Well, the White House - and Bush's tailor, have NOT been silent - they say it was a bulge in the seam of his jacket.

And - the title of your thread seems rather disengenuous - you say "cardiac arrest" - NOBODY debates after an arrest! And, you do not go on to suggest that he did, in fact, have one. You then go on to build up the notion of a Livevest - which is built, don't you think, on a very shaky foundation....???

However, on another thread, I and others have worried about a TIA - which is alarming enough to consider.

However, all is simply speculation.
0 Replies