I'm baby sittin my niece....

Reply Sat 16 Oct, 2004 07:21 pm
Her parents went out to a movie, so I got the little munchkin! So far, she's teething, and she's already puked on me...lol....aren't they so cute...hehe...now since i've been typing this, my hand that is holding her is soaking wet with drool....lol...gotta lover her!!! I do!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 736 • Replies: 6
No top replies

colorbook

Reply Sat 16 Oct, 2004 07:26 pm
I just sent my 5 year old granddaughter to bed. We had been coloring Halloween pictures for a good two hours. Kids are so much fun, when they are little. Smile
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Sat 16 Oct, 2004 07:35 pm
Yes they are! Emma is the first baby so far, so it's all a new experience for me....a cool one!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 16 Oct, 2004 10:06 pm
Yep, puke and drool. That sounds about right, lol. Have fun with her stand up :-D
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 12:01 pm
Ohh I did...lol....the last 1/2 hour I had her, she was so tired but didn't want to sleep, so she decided to cry until her mom came back.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 12:26 pm
Babies are so amazing! I love kids in general...well, until they reach that "I know it all and you know nothing stage" Smile Nah, not even then really, it just becomes more of a challenge. Rolling Eyes I wanted 8 of my own but stopped at two. After one of each, I figured I couldn't improve on that. You are so lucky to get to babysit your niece! I don't think the next babies in our family will come to be until my own kids have kids. aargh...that seems like a horribly long wait!! Give her tons of smooches!!
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 12:42 pm
8 kids....holla....you must love kids....hehe
0 Replies