These guys both blow

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 11:25 pm
Our two main candidates for president. A tool on the left, and a tool on the right.

Kerry is an egotistical snob with about as much charisma as a puddle of melted velveeta. Plus, he looks dead. Should the president actually look like a corpse?

The only reason it's hard to see this is that he's up against a shaved chimpanzee. Who wouldn't look at least somewhat appealing against this smirky little turd?

It's a tough call. Should I vote for the tool that I've learned to despise over the past four years, or the tool who I am sure I'll grow to despise in the next four?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 561 • Replies: 8
No top replies

smog

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 12:20 am
While I support the guy who sounds like an educated selfish prick, I think Maynard James Keenan is probably the best choice. That guy can SING! Both A Perfect Circle and Tool are great bands, and I'm sure that neither Kerry nor Bush could rock out as hard as Maynard.

MAYNARD '08
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 12:25 am
Kicky
Smooch :-D
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 08:15 am
Montana, I'm hoping that was a smooch just because I'm so damn cute, and not because you want me to vote for Kerry. Smile

Smog, I like the way you think!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 08:19 am
Well of course it's because you're so damn cute! You don't think I'd try to pull something sneaky like that, do you? ;-)
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 08:22 am
In that case...(((((SMOOOOOOOOCH))))

Ooh, that was a wet one!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 08:33 am
You know, Maynard is actually a pretty damn intelligent guy. I may have changed my vote...

The funny thing is, if someone like Clinton were running against Bush, someone alot of people "just liked," Bush would get absolutely killed.

And in other news, I think Perfect Circle is releasing their new album right before the election. And Tool's album is musically finished, but Maynard has to do the lyrics/vocals.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 08:35 am
I prefer the educated prick....I'm old fashioned...I like a brain in my president.....and if they both suck I'm betting Kerry will swallow at least...bush is like the girl who kisses your dick a few times and then quits.....
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 08:36 am
And speaking of Kerry looking like a corpse, I saw Jon Stewart do stand up this year, and one of his jokes about Kerry...he was imitating his "normal" voice, then busts out with "MUST....EAT....BRAINS" as he started walking like Frankenstein.
0 Replies