Should These Types Of Deviants Be Allowed To Marry?

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 09:35 pm
http://cnn.space.printthis.clickability.com/pt/cpt?action=cpt&title=CNN.com+-+Study%3A+One+in+100+adults+asexual+-+Oct+14%2C+2004&expire=-1&urlID=11952797&fb=Y&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F2004%2FTECH%2Fscience%2F10%2F14%2Fasexual.study%2F&partnerID=2018

I mean, where does it all end?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 496 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 09:42 pm
Link doesn't work.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 09:43 pm
try again

http://cnn.space.printthis.clickability.com/pt/cpt?action=cpt&title=CNN.com+-+Study%3A+One+in+100+adults+asexual+-+Oct+14%2C+2004&expire=-1&urlID=11952797&fb=Y&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F2004%2FTECH%2Fscience%2F10%2F14%2Fasexual.study%2F&partnerID=2018
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 09:47 pm
Will there ever be some group that doesn't have some sort of "activitst" that will push an agenda? "Asexuality: it's not just for amoebas anymore."
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 10:02 pm
There is a thread here on a2k already about this by a poster who associates with asexuality.

Makes sense to me that there is, on the spectrum, room for low volume re sexual sense of self, what e're the hormones say. Makes more sense to me that genes and hormones, which are multiple and complex, and environment, which we all know is complex, can interact to this sense of self.

Heck, I remember that - back in '87, when I had to have a fast surgery since I had nooooooooooo iron stores left at all... that before the surgery I had to take Lupron, to kill estrogen, or estrogen production. Sorry, no exact data on the disabling of estrogen from me, from me, but it sure did kill libido, with a grande whack.

that was an interesting time. I remember it as being interesting, but since, after the surgery and various chemical interferences - for which I was desperate - I got my libido back, I only speak from memory, even though now I am older, and sans chemical hormone input.

Still, from my own still-producing-estrogen-at-lower-level self, which from my sense of self must be fairly active, I remember those bunch of weeks as sort of cold... but also, maybe, as .... irritated with everyone else and their foo-foo.

Whether one's perception of sexuality is chemically or experience based, I am sure there is a range, and ... further, that the range changes.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 10:34 pm
In the old days they used to be known as 'Shakers'. They made nice furniture and invented the idea of putting the bristles in brooms in a long row rather than in a bundle. I guess they must have time not spend humping each other to devote to.... furniture and brooms.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 10:41 pm
Stillwater, that was indeed a classic post.
It was acerbic.
Had import, in a twist.
Oh, no, I am
in love with
Stillwater.

Well, that is useless, I am probably older and you are far away.
Still, greatttttttttttttttttt post.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 11:45 pm
Why, thank you from the bottom of my heart Osso.

That must rank as the nicest thing ANYONE has ever said about me(wipes tear from eye). It will keep my going on those long nights defending myself from the various furry creatures that inhabit this space and attack me vilely and without cessation - I think we all know who I'm referring to.

Such a pleasure to converse with you.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 12:24 am
She's a femme fatale, Pondy.

Or Corgi fatale.

Whichever.

Watch yer back.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 10:13 am
Yip, yip.