My crush is not over her ex

Bugino

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2016 12:39 am
Hi, so i'm in the same class in high school with my crush, we've been friends for like 2years. In the last 2months we've been talking to each other like everyday. She has recently broke up with her boyfriend, but they have been together only for like 3months. I'm not sure if they broke up completely, because when they meet each other they start talking almost like if they're together again. However they're not kissing. I wanna do the first move but i'm nit sure because of her ex. Last week she strated iniciating conversations with me a lot, she also invited me to hang out. I feel like she wants to use me to forget about her ex. What should i do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,033 • Replies: 4
No top replies

roger

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2016 12:52 am
@Bugino,
Maybe she is using you to make her ex jealous. That happens too. It's really hard to say, especially from a distance.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2016 08:20 am
@Bugino,
You could ask for a little honesty, right?

Just say, "Hey, I like hanging with you and would like to see you more. Are you still connected with your ex or is it over? I'm not making any moves unless you are free.'

See what happens.
0 Replies

Bugino

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 03:08 am
@Bugino,
Well, i've been with her and she told me that she has no one to go out with except me. I've been trying to ask about her ex indirectly but she didn't want the conversation to head that way. I've asked about some of her close friends and she started naming them but she didn't name him. It looked like she doesn't even consider him. However she has still a profile picture with him which is kinda confusing.
0 Replies

loardeva

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 07:10 am
@Bugino,
I think first you should completely know that they broke up truly or not. And if you got sure that they broke up then you can take a step. I think it'll work. Though you think that she wants to use you to forget her ex, if you can take her properly she'll genuinely fall in love with you.
0 Replies