True Face of the Democrat Party

padmasambava

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 11:00 am
Here's the True face of the Republic party:http://www.prbarnett.com/Resources/nixoneggplant72b.jpeg
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 11:07 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
to me this is more the true face of the republican party....a bunch of candy asses who can dish out the dirt but cry like little bitches when they're on the receiving end of it......not to be excessively blunt

How many democratic campaign headquarters have been attacked by groups that are representative of the GOP? How many laws have groups that represent the GOP broken? None.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 11:13 am
McGentrix wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
to me this is more the true face of the republican party....a bunch of candy asses who can dish out the dirt but cry like little bitches when they're on the receiving end of it......not to be excessively blunt

How many democratic campaign headquarters have been attacked by groups that are representative of the GOP? How many laws have groups that represent the GOP broken? None.

well yes, the gop limits their attacks to tv ads and media spin....they can do that behind closed doors and not have to worry about getting hit back......sorta how the current administration fights wars.....thanks for helping me make my point......
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 11:18 am
What was your point? To be a master of innuendo and passive aggression?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 11:21 am
McGentrix wrote:
What was your point? To be a master of innuendo and passive aggression?

If you consider me referring to the GOP as candy asses and little bitches passive aggression then it IS a shame your bad hips kept you out of the service....you could have won the war single handedly you tough mofo you :wink:
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 11:24 am
Nah, I'd be working in the Pentagon by now. My war was in 91. Alas, I am too old now to be slogging through the desert killing terrorists.

Ya know I'll be in NC in November if you want to get together for a drink.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 11:35 am
although I hope you'll enjoy your visit to NC I must decline. I'm particular about who I drink with.....
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 11:58 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
although I hope you'll enjoy your visit to NC I must decline. I'm particular about who I drink with.....

That's about what I thought you'd say. It's your character.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 12:02 pm
yes it is......why would anyone spend time with a person they find so distasteful? I'm surprised you brought it up and would consider it a character flaw......unless of course you brought it up knowing my response so you could attempt to turn it into an insult....boy your physical disabilities haven't dulled that sharp wit any have they? Very admirable. I'll still pass on the drink though.
0 Replies

GoodKnood

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 12:48 pm
To eat with an enemy is to eat poison.

To drink with an enemy is to invite a drink in the face.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 01:06 pm
ouch, can you two kiss and make up now? Maybe you could both use a drink.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 01:07 pm
FreeDuck wrote:
ouch, can you two kiss and make up now? Maybe you could both use a drink.

and I'll be happy to sit down with you for one freeduck....
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 01:09 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
organized harrassment, destruction of property, suppression of the rights of the Republicans...

Sounds like what the gov't does to Democratic and independent protestors all the time.

Don't like it very much when it runs the other way, do you?

The govt is alternately Democrat and Republican lead. Keeping protesters' behavior inside the law, which is done by police, and tearing up a campaign headquarters and injuring workers are not comparable. I question the ethics and judgement of anyone who defends it. Try to imagine Republican voters doing this to a Dem HQ

Very sorry to see the exchange here between BPB and McG.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 01:10 pm
...make it a double, Bear.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 01:13 pm
Not to undercut your feelings Bear but if there was anyone here I couldn't sit down and have a drink with, I imagine I'd be long gone.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 01:15 pm
We could all get together and get McG drunk. Would that make it okay for you, Bear?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 01:17 pm
panzade wrote:
Not to undercut your feelings Bear but if there was anyone here I couldn't sit down and have a drink with, I imagine I'd be long gone.

I can't say the same......but if I have one bad tooth I wouldn't pull 'em all.....let's not have this denigrate into an Abuzz style exchange.....I think McGentrix and my feelings are well known...and he has a perfect right to them as do I.....no big deal....let's move past it......

you pan, Ill drink with....and/or twist one up....
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 01:20 pm
I consider that an honor
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 01:22 pm
panzade wrote:
I consider that an honor

why I can't imagine...but nonetheless...if we're ever in the same neighborhood :wink:
0 Replies