Many are going to regret their vote for Trump

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2016 09:50 pm
They are going to destroy all the social benefits they have enjoyed in the past.
https://www.thenation.com/article/trumps-pick-to-lead-the-epa-built-his-career-on-attacking-the-epa/
I'm going to enjoy watching the destruction they voted themselves into.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 24 • Views: 23,338 • Replies: 725

TomTomBinks

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2016 10:02 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Hear, hear! I've been listening to these idiots for well over a year and when the **** hits the fan(s) I'm going to laugh right in their faces!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2016 10:42 pm
So are the many that didn't vote for him.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2016 11:08 pm
@edgarblythe,
When the Trump voters begin to get refused health care, they can only blame themselves for trusting a pathological liar. Looks like they're also going to destroy the Department of Education. That one should be fun to watch.
http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/11/30/trumps-education-plan-kill-500000-teaching-jobs/
Trump plans to repeal ACA.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/11/01/the-future-of-health-care-according-to-clinton-or-trump/?utm_term=.66336401bacb

58% of white voters voted for Trump. Most of them will be losing their health insurance. It's ironic in a comic way; a joke on themselves.
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2016 12:10 am
I wonder if he'll think about disbanding the CIA, now that they're banging on about Russia "deciding" the election.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2016 12:18 am
@Builder,
Trump doesn't need the CIA, because he's buddies with Putin.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2016 12:24 am
@Builder,
I bet CIA is anticipating a new director. FBI's director is probably safe for at least six years.
Blickers

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2016 12:31 am
@roger,
Quote roger:
Quote:
I bet CIA is anticipating a new director.
Very possibly. It will likely be one of Chief-Of-Staff Bannon's old editors from Breitbart.com, the ones who got their info from the Kremlin internet troll service.

Be ready for the CIA to start issuing reports on UFOs, Rothschilds, Jews, and the New World Order.
roger

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2016 01:06 am
@Blickers,
Sad Sad

Sadness
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2016 01:40 am
Remember how much influence Rupert Mudrock had over politics? He was the king-maker, and nobody dared get off-side with him. I wonder how he and Trump get along.

This wasn't so long ago.

Quote:
This story is about the failure of the entire political class. Journalists and politicians, advisers, PR people, writers and lawyers drank Murdoch's champagne, swooned in his company, took his calls and allowed Rebekah Brooks to irradiate them with her crooked little smile. Over more than three decades, the perversion of politics by and for Murdoch became institutionalised, a part of the landscape that no one dared question.

Serious crimes were committed and the police covered them up. Corrupt, or at least badly compromised, relationships became the norm and all but a very few politicians looked the other way, telling themselves this was how things were and always would be.

Was the CIA at all interested in Rupert perverting the course of elections?

I recall him being found guilty of political influence in a European court. Can't find a link, but that doesn't surprise me.
0 Replies

Skeleton

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2016 01:47 am
It's ok, I didn't vote anyway. And I moved away from America, hahaha
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2016 04:52 am
@cicerone imposter,
Not sure they are awaken enough to regret it... Wink
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2016 05:02 am
@Skeleton ,
Good luck. I hope our country doesn't drop any bombs on you or drone you 'by accident.'
Skeleton

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2016 05:57 am
@Lash,
On Japan? Probably not. Already did that.
Lash

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2016 08:23 am
@Skeleton ,
OMG! You're really in Japan? Is there any way I can convince you to share pictures? (I adore nature pics from Japan.). Maybe a hiking thread...?

I think Japan is safe from bombing currently. I'll do what I can to head it off. Wink
Skeleton

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2016 08:36 am
@Lash,
I could take pictures if you want. I'm not around much nature, I live in a naval base. I could take some photos of the sea and ships, some city scenery, I'd have to travel out more to get some nature. The cherry blossoms in my town aren't in season, unfortunately
Lash

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2016 09:47 am
@Skeleton ,
That would be wonderful. If you start a thread, please let me know. I've been mulling starting a hiking thread re Paris Mountain.

I really enjoy hiking / nature shots. If you'd rather do this on Instagram, that'd be good too. Sort of have a thing for Japan.
Lash

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2016 11:43 am
@Lash,
Should have specified that ship / naval shots would be fabulous too.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2016 02:54 pm
@Skeleton ,
April is cherry blossom season. We were in Japan in April many years ago, and it was just beautiful to see so many cherry blossom trees.
Did you know that the cherry blossom trees in Washington DC was a gift from Japan?
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2016 08:47 pm
Holy ****...looks like I stumbled into a den of freaking CRYBABIES!

Hey buttercups...when you find more money in you bleeding heart liberal pockets after the the boost in the economy thanks to the Republicans... Are ya gonna donate it or spend it...I'll set up a checking account and you can send it all to me...I mean you all wouldn't want to keep it right? You're all above that filthy lucre right? I'll put it to good use and donate it to the NRA... HAHAHAHA.

1. Forums
  2. » Many are going to regret their vote for Trump
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 09:42:30