Many are going to regret their vote for Trump

Frugal1

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2017 06:56 am
Trump argument bolstered: Clinton received 800,000 votes from noncitizens, study finds

They regret their vote for HRC.
giujohn

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2017 09:19 am
@Frugal1,

How disengenuous is the mainstream media for not reporting this more widely?

They are nothing more than the political propaganda arm of the Democratic National Party. No wonder most people don't pay attention to them anymore.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2017 09:20 am
I don't regret my vote yet.
giujohn

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2017 09:21 am
@McGentrix,
If not now, when?
McGentrix

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2017 09:25 am
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

If not now, when?

So far he's kept his campaign promises. He may be the first President in the modern age to actually do that. I do frown on his constant supply of ammunition he gives to his political opponents, but that is kind of one of the reason's I voted for him.

Lets say he takes the US from the U.N. (which despite it's problems I think is an organization that serves a useful purpose), gives Alaska to the evil Russians, opens up Trump Tehran and raises my taxes by 1000% I might start reconsidering it.
giujohn

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2017 09:31 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

giujohn wrote:

If not now, when?

So far he's kept his campaign promises. He may be the first President in the modern age to actually do that. I do frown on his constant supply of ammunition he gives to his political opponents, but that is kind of one of the reason's I voted for him.

Lets say he takes the US from the U.N. (which despite it's problems I think is an organization that serves a useful purpose), gives Alaska to the evil Russians, opens up Trump Tehran and raises my taxes by 1000% I might start reconsidering it.

LOL...OK I can live with that.

For me it will be if he doesn't get the VA fixed.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 07:20:59