Many are going to regret their vote for Trump

TomTomBinks

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 03:07 pm
@Frugal1,
You're saying that we should be nuking the Middle East. All you Frug Fans read that statement carefully.
Frugal1

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 03:16 pm
@TomTomBinks,
No wonder you and yours are so screwed up, you fail to understand what you read so you make something up.

I didn't mention nuking anyone...
TomTomBinks

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 03:23 pm
@Frugal1,
Then why don't you clarify for me Frug, since I'm so dense. What did you say and what did you mean?
Frugal1

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 03:38 pm
@TomTomBinks,
We can only save the saveable - you are SOL.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 03:41 pm
@TomTomBinks,
Sounds like he's a Trump disciple. If we have nukes, why can't we use them?
It doesn't matter to them how many innocent children will be killed.
TomTomBinks

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 03:42 pm
@Frugal1,
Frug, you know that we can all read. It's a matter of going back a few posts to see that you condone using nukes to defeat Islamic Extremists. Claiming you didn't say it doesn't erase your post. It's a matter of record. What's actually WRONG with you, anyway?
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 03:42 pm
@wmwcjr,
No just nauseous.
0 Replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 03:43 pm
@cicerone imposter,
He doesn't make any sense. He doesn't follow any kind of logic, right or wrong. I think he's jobless and bored, and is a troll. I should ignore him.
giujohn

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 03:49 pm
@TomTomBinks,
We won't have...If they keep ******* with Israel.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 03:57 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Sounds like he's a Trump disciple. If we have nukes, why can't we use them?
It doesn't matter to them how many innocent children will be killed.
[/quote

It's people like you who are so worried about innocent civilians being killed if we exercise our military might but you have no problem with hundreds of thousands of innocent people killed in Aleppo because of Obama's inaction. You are euphemistically referred to as doves but a more apt description is sheep... leading each other to slaughter. If there's a time for peace it also means there's a time for war. The problem with you bleeding heart liberals is you don't know the difference.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 04:13 pm
@TomTomBinks,
Read the National Review article on Trump. It tells it all!
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/431755/donald-trumps-huge-lies

We know this article is based on facts, because if it were not, Trump would be the first one to sue them. He can't, because he'll lose big time.
Frugal1

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2016 01:42 pm
Other than a handful of special kind of stupid snowflakes that whine about everything and probably didn't vote for anyone, there is no evidence that supports your claim that many are going to regret voting for Trump.

The millions of Americans that did vote for Trump are happy & proud that they voted for him... they are ready to vote for him again in 4 years.
TomTomBinks

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2016 03:40 pm
@Frugal1,
Can't keep up with the volume of bullshit you post. I have a job and other responsibilities. If only someone would pay me to stay at home and post nonsense all day! You're living the dream, Ivan!
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2016 04:45 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Read the National Review article on Trump. It tells it all!

Actually, none of that is news to me, or to anyone who followed the circus show that was the election. And he never made a secret of wanting to patch up the US trade relations with Russia.

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2016 04:58 pm
@Builder,
It may not be news to you, but just look at how Trump won the election; it proves many voted for a candidate they don't know, or are like-minded bigots and liars. Probably some of both.
Builder

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2016 05:09 pm
@cicerone imposter,
From his womanising, his tax returns, his groping stories, his exaggeration of almost everything, it was all there on the idiot box all the way over here in Australia, CI.

And I'll say this again, for the last time (promise) HRC lost the election. If there was anyone else up against her, they would be now the prez-elect.

She neglected to even say hi to some major groups of people, completely ignored key states, and rather than present plans, she just continued to attack Trump.

It wasn't a campaign, so much as it was a bad joke.
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2016 05:11 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Trump won the election by not pussy footing around, and playing safe.

He really had no other choice because the opposition was everywhere.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2017 08:17 pm
@Frugal1,
He had many choices, but he chose to lie.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2016/03/30/the-trump-campaigns-lies-are-indefensible/?utm_term=.f2d287744efe
Builder

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2017 02:31 am
@cicerone imposter,
You're a fan of politifact, aren't you CI?

Here's their take on Hillary's lies.

Enjoy.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2017 03:34 am
@Builder,
Even now, after Trump has been inaugurated, you still can't stop banging on about Hillary Clinton.

I'm sure that will be of immense comfort when it all kicks off in the South China Sea.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 11:07:37