Many are going to regret their vote for Trump

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 11:11 pm
@giujohn,
If we had a true democracy the slaves would have voted slavery out of existence.if you are hypothesizing a South wherr only whites could vote, that's not a democracy as anyone today understands the term
glitterbag

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 12:24 am
@MontereyJack,
Did you read the PM I sent to you?
giujohn

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 07:16 am
@MontereyJack,
Slaves couldnt voteneither could women which if we had a true democracy they never would have gotten the vote...This is mob rule.
farmerman

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 08:52 am
@giujohn,
how did you arrive at that "truth"?
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 09:02 am
@glitterbag,
Yes. I was referring to the odious gooeyjohn quote in it, not to you . sorry. I wasn't clear.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 09:08 am
@giujohn,
That is nonsense. Had it been democracy they would have had the vote. Since only the slaveholders wrote the costitution they didnt
TomTomBinks

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 09:26 am
@Frugal1,
Quote:
One person, one vote leads to Mob Rule.

Happy holidays Fruggy, you delicate little butterfly! So is that how you characterize state elections? As mob rule? No city, town or county elections include an electoral college, are they "ruled by the mob'?
I have a feeling that if situation was reversed with Trump winning the popular vote and Clinton winning the electoral college and the presidency you would be shouting from the rooftops about Democracy! and a plot by the Dems that stole the election! That's the trouble with butterflies, they have a double standard.
Frugal1

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 09:48 am
@TomTomBinks,
This iron butterfly trumps your snowflake.

If Trump had won the popularity contest, and that nasty woman had won the EC - I would accept the outcome. I wouldn't like the outcome, but I would accept it without acting like a liberal progressive democrat crybaby.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 10:05 am
@Frugal1,
No you wouldnt have.
Frugal1

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 10:12 am
@MontereyJack,
Once again, you are wrong.

I bet you are sick of losing, I bet it really eats at you and makes you question every little thing about yourself.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 10:23 am
@Frugal1,
Face it the country voted for hillary and rejectrd ttump. We're not crying,we are pissed off at how the malĂ­ign hand of certain founding father screwed us and we intend to take a play from the GOP playbook and how they treated obama and spend the next four years loudly pointing out all his venality, his corruption, his scams, his lapdog behavior with putin, the. Incompetence and hate of his appointees, and his own hate for lsrge segments of Americans. You aint seen nothin yet.
Frugal1

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 10:50 am
@MontereyJack,
Wrong again!
MJ, you should go back to bed - you and your ilk have been rejected.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 11:37 am
@Frugal1,
Read the vote.
Frugal1

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 11:41 am
@MontereyJack,
Read the EC vote.
farmerman

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 01:21 pm
@MontereyJack,
Fuggle suffers from an invasion of flesh eating lobsters in his brain. He cant help it
Frugal1

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 02:36 pm
@farmerman,
Read the EC vote.
giujohn

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 02:52 pm
@Frugal1,
Maybe there are to many big words in it...Here let me try...

You lost!!

(Even a 5 year old can understand that)
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 04:48 pm
@Frugal1,
We all have, and it stinks, because it means every vote doesn't count. Hillary won by over 2 million votes.
Builder

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 05:05 pm
@cicerone imposter,
The system was "fine" when it handed the candidacy to HRC, wasn't it? Despite it being obvious that the people wanted Sanders.

Why the long faces now? Obama explained how it worked for him, twice.

Hillary got handed her arse by the electorate. The popular vote amounts to nothing.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 05:08 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
Hillary got handed her arse by the electorate. The popular vote amounts to nothing.

That's what I said. If my vote doesn't mean anything, why bother to vote?

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 01:51:16