Undecided

au1929

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 09:58 am
Undecided? It boggles the mind that after all the rhetoric from each camp. And the world events being shown in the media on an ongoing basis. How anyone can still be undecided. What do you think they are waiting for a message from the almighty?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 391 • Replies: 3
No top replies

squinney

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 10:11 am
Unfortunately, that might be exactly what they are waiting for. I was just wondering the same thing this morning... again. There has been more campaigning, more voter information available, more publicity than any time in my life, so to be undecided at this point makes me think perhaps these aren't people that should be voting.
0 Replies

padmasambava

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 11:29 am
Nobody is undecided. But somebody is lying to be included in the "undecided" polls.

One way or another polls are no substitutes for actual accurate vote counts. I've said it before and will continue to say it until the next supreme court appointment occurs. I pray it will be sometime after I am gone having had to live through the results of the current appointee.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 11:37 am
My guess is Kerry will win by a landslide. That may be why the Sinclair Broadcasting Group is now doing something as unbelievalbe as this:

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-na-sinclair9oct09,1,4817545.story?coll=la-home-headlines
0 Replies