Cafe Le Relax

Montana

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 05:10 am
There's a fairly new cafe in the little town next door called "Care Le Relax" and I'm going to go check it out. They have an Oct breakfast special consisting of 1 egg, bacon, homefries, toast and coffee for $2.60. You can't beat that. I'll be back to let you know how it was.

I quit smoking, so I'll be doing a lot of things I normally don't do.

See you guys later.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,421 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Montana

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 07:39 am
I'm back and breakfast was great. The cafe is very cozy and you have a beautiful view of the water from there. There are tables inside and outside on the deck. I found myself a new little hide away :-)
0 Replies

J-B

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 07:54 am
Smile
0 Replies

shepaints

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 07:58 am
What do they serve to help with Le Relax, hot
chocolate instead of coffee? Love the name!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 08:11 am
Yeah, the name has a very nice ring to it. I don't think they serve hot chocolate, which surprises me. They serve coffee, tea, orange juice, and soda for beverages. They also have Espresso, Cappuccino, and Caffe Latte. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Their menu doesn't offer a large selection of food, but they have a nice selection of breakfast, salads, sandwiches, soups, and dinner items.
I like that they open early in the morning (6am), since I'm often up at that time and would love to go out for a small breakfast and some coffee, or just a muffin and a cappuccino. It's the only place around here that opens that early.
0 Replies

Wy

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 03:39 pm
Congratulations on quitting smoking, and on finding a new hideyhole!

It will be nice to go on sunny winter mornings and sip coffee someone else brewed, in a cup someone else will wash, and read by the crisp morning light...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 06:03 pm
Thank you very much Wy. Yes, I am looking forward to spending some time there :-D
0 Replies