I had a hell of a crush on her
ossobuco

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2015 02:24 pm
@panzade,
I can believe you..
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2015 03:11 pm
WILL YOU JUST STOP ******* DEFENDING YOURSELF, ASSHOLE?!!

You're ruining the thread for everyone else with your psycotic and paranoid "defense."
djjd62

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2015 03:14 pm
i miss the LOST & MISPLACED A2K people thread

it was a good one
Lustig Andrei

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2015 03:15 pm
@djjd62,
dream on. cj
jcboy

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2015 03:28 pm
@panzade,
Ceili was on my second facebook page, the one I created for A2K but facebook changed a few things and I had to delete that account and just kept my original.

She is a very pretty lady, if I were straight I’d date her Cool
Below viewing threshold (view)
ehBeth

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2015 03:43 pm
@jcboy,
her hubby might object Wink

ceili is fantastic. I was lucky enough to meet her when she was in town for business. we laughed a lot.
jcboy

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2015 04:03 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

her hubby might object Wink

Hell I'd probably date him too Razz that is if I were not already married.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2015 04:16 pm
@oralloy,
People aren't abusing the thumbs down feature on your posts, they're simply using it. When someone votes a post down, it collapses it, so that person doesn't have to continue viewing it, and they can navigate through a thread more quickly. Although I don't doubt that, in some instances, it is also a negative appraisal of your comments. People are entitled to express such opinions in that way--it's not an "attack" on you, it's a reaction to your posts, a form of feedback.

What, on earth, do you think you're defending? Your "reputation"? Your "sacred honor"?

With your childish schoolyard tit for tat antics, and your continuing derailment of this thread, you are only confirming the reason so many hold you in low regard.

More than anything, oralloy, your behavior here likely has many hoping to soon seen a post about you in this thread, asking what happened to you, since you haven't been seen, or heard from, in months.

Lustig Andrei

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2015 04:23 pm
@firefly,
You're such a reasonable person, firefly. I wish I had your patience with pests like Oralloy. (I us the word 'pest' advisedly here.) You said it far better than I would have. Thank you.
farmerman

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2015 04:40 pm
Allow me to apologize. I had no idea that I would have started a whole wagon train of posts. Ill take responsibility for any disturbances I may have caused.

Sorry.

Wheres spendi now that I need him?
ehBeth

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2015 06:44 pm
Who am I missing? Sturgis.

I'm very worried. Hopefully he's just had another little spell of being ill and will be back once he's in recovery.

I'm sad that we never managed to meet when I visited New York some years back. We did manage to exchange voice mails a few times but I really hoped we could have managed to meet. I wanted to get all inappropriate and give him a hug - even if I'm not a bear.
jespah

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2015 06:48 pm
@ehBeth,
I hear that. I'm getting a timber vibe and that's not good.

Me, I look at some of the really old posts, people like bandylu2, and wonder wtf happened to 'em.
ehBeth

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2015 06:49 pm
@jespah,
yup

not digging this vibe