Am I messed up? Please read :)

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2016 12:31 pm
I am quite smart for my age and go to an all girls grammar school. I thought I was bisexual or biromantic for a while but I'm not sure now. I have very strange thoughts and my body can click for answers of touch something before I've thought of it sometimes. I lie a lot, and I have been mean or made something up but I always get away without it by manipulating people's mind. I have an account on Instagram where I pretend to be older and a different woman, so I could receive nudes, but then I manipulated people I know to send me nudes and then made up a situation where the person I made up fled me telling me who was sending the nudes. I made up a person and told all my friends about her, she was the same age as me and she hadCoronary Heart Disease, and her mum and brother died. It went so far that I made up an account for her online. I told my friend I also had coronary heart disease ands went along with it, /still am. I made up lots of ailments and exaggerate everything, I lie before I can stop it. I get oversentimental about weird, small thighs but don't show any negative emotion, but it swamps me inside. I am incredibly confident online but
awkward in person. I want somebody to love me and hug and kiss me all over. I never do homework and had a thing with a boy I never met, only via FaceTime, and I almost met up with him to have sex. I made a fake account for my friend and said she'd been hacked, idk why. I made an account so I could send my darkest thoughts to people I knew and cyber bully them in a way. My family is poor and they don't listen to me, we are living at about 1/12 of the poverty line. My sister is violent but 11 years old. I'm 13 years old, fascinated by the mind, and confused as to why mine is strange. Thank you for reading

dalehileman

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2016 12:54 pm
@Usernameevie,
Evie you might prove perfectly normal
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2016 01:01 pm
@Usernameevie,
Fantasies are generally fine as long as they don't cause you or anyone else any harm. Hopefully you can distinguish between reality and your fantasy and also when you might be causing harm.

If you are perpetually lying or bullying of any sort, Please seek out the help of your school counselor. Ask your parents for help for you and/or your sister or have them get you some professional counseling. It may be available to you regardless of your family's income level. Your school or church may be of help to you and your family.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2016 01:26 pm
@Usernameevie,
Meanwehile User, a few of us fanatics (very few apparently) might appreciate carret 'tween paras, tabs if feasible, and mebbe even intro para
0 Replies

Usernameevie

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2016 05:03 pm
@Usernameevie,
I also cry if anyone says something hung nice about me or something showing they care
ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2016 05:11 pm
@Usernameevie,
You are messed up and could use help but that is worth facing. A wh0le lot of us have been messed up at some point, and gotten past that.

I'll leave it to others here to suggest who to talk with.
dalehileman

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2016 05:40 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Oss's right: most of us
0 Replies