Trump is a mental, experts say

Tue 25 Apr, 2017 05:25 pm
Trump is a mental, experts say

Quote:
Donald Trump has 'dangerous mental illness', say psychiatry experts at Yale conference
Mental health experts say President is 'paranoid and delusional'

May Bulman 4/21/2017

Donald Trump has a “dangerous mental illness” and is not fit to lead the US, a group of psychiatrists has warned during a conference at Yale University

Mental health experts claimed the President was “paranoid and delusional”, and said it was their “ethical responsibility” to warn the American public about the “dangers” Mr Trump’s psychological state poses to the country.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-dangerous-mental-illness-yale-psychiatrist-conference-us-president-unfit-james-gartner-a7694316.html
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,228 • Replies: 8
Topic Closed
No top replies

seac

Wed 26 Apr, 2017 12:19 am
@katsung47,
They should also do a profile on Hillary.
coluber2001

Wed 26 Apr, 2017 01:12 am
@seac,
Save
0 Replies

giujohn

Wed 26 Apr, 2017 07:52 pm
Any good mental health professional will tell you, diagnosing someone you've never met or talked to is the mark if a ******* quack.
maxdancona

Wed 26 Apr, 2017 08:26 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Any good mental health professional will tell you, diagnosing someone you've never met or talked to is the mark if a ******* quack.

I agree with Giujohn in this case. And any time I agree with Giujohn, you know he is right. It is ridiculous to make a diagnosis over the internet... even if you are a trained professional.
giujohn

Wed 26 Apr, 2017 08:44 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

giujohn wrote:

I agree with Giujohn in this case. And any time I agree with Giujohn, you know he is right. It is ridiculous to make a diagnosis over the internet... even if you are a trained professional.

Hey, I can't remember the last time I was wrong! If I don't know it it ain't been learned yet!!
maxdancona

Wed 26 Apr, 2017 09:58 pm
@giujohn,
It was the last time you disagreed with me Giujohn. I am sure we could find it if we went to look for it.
giujohn

Thu 27 Apr, 2017 03:30 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

It was the last time you disagreed with me Giujohn. I am sure we could find it if we went to look for it.

I'd love to see it...Now I'm sure you think I was wrong but let me assure you it was just a delusion😵
0 Replies

katsung47

Wed 10 May, 2017 04:48 pm
Japanese Interpreter: Translating Trump Word For Word Makes Us ‘Sound Stupid’

Some things get lost in Trumpslation.

By David Moye Feb 25, 2017

Donald Trump says things that can defy description—and that’s proving a challenge for translators around the globe.

Tokyo-based translator Chikako Tsuruta told the Japan Times that translating the president into Japanese is a challenge, what with the lack of logic or concern for facts.

“[Trump] rarely speaks logically, and he only emphasizes one side of things as if it were the absolute truth,” Tsuruta said. “There are lots of moments when I suspected his assertions were factually dubious.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/translating-trump-stupid-japan_us_58b07942e4b060480e078f19
----------------------
0 Replies