POOR JOHN KERRY

Joe Republican

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 01:41 pm
CoastalRat wrote:
Of course, an argument could be made that you were both being serious, in which case I still find Larry funnier. But I digress.

You regress, R-E-G-R-E-S-S.

That's what Bush supporters do, de-evolve. It's the Nirwad theory, evolution in reverse. Very Happy
0 Replies

husker

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 01:42 pm
Re: POOR JOHN KERRY
Larry434 wrote:
Poor John Kerry--

He throws away someone else's medals.

He drives someone else's SUV.

He marries someone else's wife.

and he inherits someone else's money.

. . . . . I think we should all vote for him

to go be president of someone else's country.

funny!

Funny is that Mrs. Hienz-Kerry decided to keep her married name instead of her maiden-name but then if her was a name was like Harry.
She'd have a real problem like Mrs. Harry-Kerry Embarrassed Embarrassed
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 01:43 pm

I'm flip flopping, as I said before, what's it to you?
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 01:43 pm
I can't believe this thread already has 3 pages of posts.
0 Replies

Larry434

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 01:45 pm
FreeDuck wrote:

Me too. Guess everyone was ready for a little humor after last nights snoozer debate.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 01:46 pm
It started out funny, but someone left the toilet lid open.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 01:47 pm
...and the cat fell in.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Joe Republican wrote:
CoastalRat wrote:
Of course, an argument could be made that you were both being serious, in which case I still find Larry funnier. But I digress.

You regress, R-E-G-R-E-S-S.

That's what Bush supporters do, de-evolve. It's the Nirwad theory, evolution in reverse. Very Happy

R-E-G-R-E-S-S, D-I-G-R-E-S-S, I don't know. All I know is that there is a lot of gressing going on here.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,1321019,00.html
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 01:49 pm
Larry434 wrote:
FreeDuck wrote:

Me too. Guess everyone was ready for a little humor after last nights snoozer debate.

The way Dick Cheney kept rubbing his hands together, I was waiting for him to dive across the table and start eating John Edwards... Razz
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 01:50 pm
Laughing

Now that's funny.

I like the little flirty gay look Edwards gave to Cheney whenever he zinged him especially hard.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 01:51 pm
http://dailytelegraph.news.com.au/story.jsp?sectionid=1274&storyid=2050928
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 02:18 pm
doglover wrote:
Poor George Bush--

Doesn't have the balls to actually fight in a war and earn his own medals.

There isn't any safe job which involves jet fighter craft; they're dangerous just to look at. The job W. was doing for several years in the guard was at least as dangerous as all but a handful of jobs for US soldiers in Vietnam which, like WW-II, was a logistics push operation.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 02:26 pm
gungasnake wrote:
doglover wrote:
Poor George Bush--

There isn't any safe job which involves jet fighter craft; they're dangerous just to look at. The job W. was doing for several years in the guard was at least as dangerous as all but a handful of jobs for US soldiers in Vietnam which, like WW-II, was a logistics push operation.

that's why practically the same number of people were killed in Alabama as in Viet Nam right? Rolling Eyes Thank God it wasn't a real war.. Somebody could have put an eye out.
0 Replies

A Lone Voice

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 02:57 pm
C'mon, AK2 libs and 'progressives', that was a clever and funny post by Larry.

I made a comment in a different thread (Michael Moore's movie) that one of the reasons libs have not been able to successfully market a talk radio program is their lack of humor. Moores movie was funny. I don't agree with Moore and his political beliefs, but I laughed at the movie because parts of it were funny. It was good entertainment. Just as Al Frankin is sometimes hilarious in his observations (although the longer he goes on, the more serious he takes himself, leading to typical lib callousness).

Right-wing talk radio and news programs are very enteraining, with parodies and witty observations of liberal politics. I have a couple of liberal friends who laugh at some of the conservative programs, just as I laughed at Moore's movie; but my lib friends seem to be in the minority.

Interesting, that in the area of political entertainment liberals and 'progressives' are pinched-face, intolerant, narrow-minded party poopers, while conservatives are more humorous, mirthful, and entertaining.

Truly, a couple of political stereotypes that have been reversed....
0 Replies

Larry434

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 02:58 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
gungasnake wrote:
doglover wrote:
Poor George Bush--

that's why practically the same number of people were killed in Alabama as in Viet Nam right? Rolling Eyes Thank God it wasn't a real war.. Somebody could have put an eye out.

You gotta admit though, no VC or NVA penetrated the Texas border when Bush was on the job in his trusty fighter jet. :wink:
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 02:59 pm
This really is a humorous thread.
0 Replies

mesquite

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 03:31 pm
http://www.azstarnet.com/ss/2004/10/06/41989.gif
0 Replies

mesquite

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 03:47 pm
How do you run a convention on a record of failure???
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 03:54 pm
mesquite:

YAY!!!! Thanx for finding that link. I've been scouring and couldn't find it after they took it off of Democraticunderground.com.

Isn't it absolutely amazing?

Quote:
Interesting, that in the area of political entertainment liberals and 'progressives' are pinched-face, intolerant, narrow-minded party poopers, while conservatives are more humorous, mirthful, and entertaining.

Um, apparently you haven't watched Bill Maher or John Stewart lately.

mirthful? Oh my...

Laughing
0 Replies