Am I developing a negative pattern in relationship ?

nade

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2016 10:02 am
Hi,
I'm looking for advice!! Please help!
Ok here is the long story shorted!
I'm 29 and have never been into a serious relationship. Never ever officially had a boyfriend!!!
Early in teen I was a shy girl that now have become a successful confident and attractive woman. But the problem is for the last ten year I have developed crushes on guys who seemed to have interest in me but who never wanted to commit or just playing. In other words I easily fall in crush with guys who are emotionally unavailble. I had no port unities for meeting good men earlier but now I have. Still all the guys I meet are either already taken or too shy or too unavailble. I develop crush on them, try to talk to them only to find that they are not interested in me and then finaly withdraw. I also have another side that I' am too kind where everyone come to when they have problems and then they disappear. I'm quiet not happy the way it is. Why are they not consistent? What should I change? I want to be strong! I'm not desperate to find a relationship but logically I would need a life partner to join in hands with me. What should I do? How come everyone around me get it and I'm not. What should I do to change my pattern? I don't want to be a woman who praises guys! I am looking for a gentleman to pursue me. I think it's quiet reasonable. What should I do to change current situation?any proven techniques or advice?
Thanks in advance.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 811 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2016 01:19 pm
@nade,
You're nowhere near as confident as you think you are.

If you were, you would pursue men and not wait for them to chase you, like some 1856 shrinking violet. You would also take some reasonable risks and try for men who are available. You are engaging in avoidance behavior.
nade

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2016 11:09 pm
@jespah,
May be yes. I am confident in other aspects of my life such as my career.
0 Replies