mysteryman

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 08:01 am
Re: Ragman
Ramafuchs wrote:
Of course
Mr Kevin the administrator of SB
had thrown me out from his podium.
Obviously because of my critical views.
( But sir your link is nothing to do with me.)
Don't worry If the administrator of this podium thinks that i am a burdon then he will throw me out as Mr Keviin of SB

Rama,
You seem to continue to place the blame on others.
You were NOT thrown out of Kevins site because of your views.
You were tossed out because you didnt have any opinions.
You just liked to cut and paste,Usually LOOOOONG cut and pastes,without expressing any opinion of your own,except to say that you are a "Gandhian Communist", which seems like a contraiction in terms to me.

I am one of the moderators there,and I would be happy to provide a lnk to the mods conversations to anyone that wants to read for yourselves why Rama was banned.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 08:03 am
mysteryman wrote:
Ramafuchs wrote:
Of course
Don't worry If the administrator of this podium thinks that i am a burdon then he will throw me out as Mr Keviin of SB

Rama,
You just liked to cut and paste,Usually LOOOOONG cut and pastes,without expressing any opinion of your own,except to say that you are a "Gandhian Communist", which seems like a contraiction in terms to me.

I am one of the moderators there,and I would be happy to provide a lnk to the mods conversations to anyone that wants to read for yourselves why Rama was banned.

MM, providing a LINK to the Moderators Forum at SB would be unethical and I have to assume, also impossible.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 08:20 am
Miller wrote:
mysteryman wrote:
Ramafuchs wrote:
Of course

Rama,

MM, providing a LINK to the Moderators Forum at SB would be unethical and I have to assume, also impossible.

No,its not impossible.
As I understand it,all the forums on SB are now open to reading,but you have to be a member to post.
I will check with Kevin to be sure and if he approves it I will either provide a link hre or send it via PM to anyone interested.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 10:44 am
Thank you, Mysteryman. I think your efforts to document this help shed light for anyone who feels the need to understand the accuracy of the comments directed toward Rama.
0 Replies