Dear United States... I'm judging you.

Ceili

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 04:04 am
More specifically you pale, white, spineless losers. You're all racist assholes.
Congratulations. Welcome to the new reality. The rest of the world sees you for what you are. Pure ******* racist trash. And yes, I am judging you. Get over it. lol
I don't want to hear why you voted for that bloated cheetoh. Or why you hate Hillary. Emails blah, ******* blah. **** you. May your new commander and chief bankrupt your like your hypocritical souls.
Know that from on, I and millions of other sane human beings judge you like you judge Muslims. May you rot in hell, you spineless fucks.
Americans are the new SS. Hope you're proud of yourselves you ignorant excuses for the right to vote. Hope your ancestors choke on the hateful legacy you left them, that and the rising tide waters of global warming.
Signed, the rest of the world - sans Russia - suckers.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 15 • Views: 7,580 • Replies: 206

nacredambition

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 04:36 am
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 06:48 am
@Ceili,
So how do you really feel?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 07:04 am
@Ceili,
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/76/c1/4e/76c14e6436b66007a29df0c087c00787.jpg
izzythepush

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 08:15 am
@McGentrix,
It's not freedom that's stopping you from hearing, it's Trump's buttocks.
georgeob1

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 08:27 am
And I always thought Canadians were polite, often boring but always polite.

Hypocritical too, Alberta is filled with lakes of untreatable noxious sludge from the tar sands processing from which it (until recently) got most of it;s trade surplus. despite all the sound and fury over our development of the Marcellus and western shale deposits those processes are models of environmental protection in comparison. Indeed no U.S. state would tolerate anything as damaging as has been going on in Western Canada for the last four decades.
djjd62

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 08:34 am
@georgeob1,
georgeob1 wrote:
Indeed no U.S. state would tolerate anything as damaging as has been going on in Western Canada for the last four decades.

interestingly enough, Alberta was until recently mostly governed by hard core Conservatives, so you might have to get used to such things
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 09:50 am
@McGentrix,
Freedom. Hahahahahahahaha! You just gave what little you had away, say hey to the new boss, Putin's little puppet. Racist fools.
PUNKEY

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 10:39 am
@Ceili,
Time is the great revealer.

0 Replies

seac

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 11:57 am
@Ceili,
Not all of us are racists. Note that America has almost always offered help to people of other countries at their time of need. These days we cannot do that as much as before. We have lost thousands of lives in the Middle East wars helping Muslims. We are racist because we are not going to take in all the Muslim refugees? I personally don't think Muslims will like being in America. Our culture is very different for them. They will have to remain closed up to keep from being offended at seeing women partially dressed in the streets, or on television. Public schools aren't going to change rules for their children because of religious beliefs. Muslim freedom, is not the same as American freedom.
dalehileman

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 12:15 pm
@Ceili,
Wha Ceili, allavus
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 12:18 pm
@georgeob1,
We are polite. We have to be. We are stuck between you and the nation you want to be.
As for oil. It was only tolerated because you wanted the oil, american run entities out of Texas. And your environmental record is equally appalling, at least we're trying to do something about it. Meanwhile... Drumph will bring back coal. Blacklung for everybody!!
I've seen who your next leader of the EPA is. Good luck to you all.
Funny thing about this election is Florida who put the racist vote over the top will be the first to sink. Now there's progress.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 12:20 pm
@Ceili,
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/legomessageboards/images/5/50/Waaambulance.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140811135738
Ceili

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 01:07 pm
@McGentrix,
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/fb/0b/7a/fb0b7aef96e5dea51a2f0129900e123a.webp
McGentrix

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 01:24 pm
@Ceili,
Ceili wrote:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/fb/0b/7a/fb0b7aef96e5dea51a2f0129900e123a.webp

Must not be made in the US. Doesn't work.
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 01:39 pm
@Ceili,
Hey Ceili, long time no see. Wish it could have been under better circumstances.

Seeing Trump win was like a gut punch to me. I don't actually think he will manage to screw the country over in all the ways he promised to, but it was deeply disappointing to see that nearly half the voters were able to look past Trump's low campaign road and nominate that man for president. I guess if there's one silver lining it is that any parent can legitimately look any gangly-ass kid they have in the eye and tell them that one day they too might be able to be president (hell an internet troll just became president from what started as a publicity stunt).

But I think it is a big mistake to think that the majority of his supporters are themselves racist etc. For the most part the predominant reason people vote for him is negative partisanship, which is the single biggest force in US politics (and most nation's politics, for that matter). There are many reasons to vote Trump and many of them at its core are about rejecting liberals who have gained a lot of cultural ground recently.

This was a "**** you" to liberals from middle America and in the pendulum that is cultural swings of this nature it is pushback against too much preaching/posturing from the left.

And this brings me to my biggest point that I really hope progressives take to heart: it may be emotionally satisfying to just yell **** you right back right now. But that is counterproductive to the very progressive goals whose temporary setback you are lamenting.

Progressives must preach less and try to teach where they can. Merely yelling **** you at their ideological counterparts is only going to deepen the divide and further polarize the debate. They would rather plug their noses and vote trump than side with liberals because they do not like liberals and the **** you approach back is only going to reinforce that.

Trying to seek common ground and trying to convince instead of berating is what is going to help progressives regain the losses. Doubling down on the high horse approach is not.
Foofie

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 03:12 pm
@Ceili,
I hear your anger; however, I would bet that when Global Warming opens up a sea lane between Northern Canada, and Russia, the U.S. Navy would be there to not let Russia intimidate the Canadian Navy. So, for the benefit of future generations of Canadians, perhaps the vitriol should be toned down a little. Even the Brits in the late nineteenth century likely had the forethought to have a Rapproachment with the U.S., sensing that in the soon to arrive 20th century, the U.S. was better to have as an ally than a historical enemy.

Just my opinion.
McGentrix

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 03:48 pm
@Foofie,
Fortunately, Ceili doesn't speak for all of Canada.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 06:07 pm
@Robert Gentel,
Hello Robert. Nice to see you too. Wish it were better times too.

With all due respect, you missed the point. This wasn't about progressives, or libtards or what ever, it was about your image as a nation.
Know that from on, I and millions of other sane human beings judge you like you judge Muslims.
Stereotypes aren't rational. Neither is hate. Perception is perception though, and right now, it doesn't look good.

How many times have you heard that the US (normally all by themselves) saved us (the world) from Hitler and speaking German, only to pull this. You tell yourselves congratulatory stories and sell them to the world - where you are always the hero, the moral leaders - bringing democracy and freedom, sold by the biggest ad department in the world - as if it were the god's honest truth.
You (the Americans) are perfectly happy to lap that image up, but you won't accept the latest truth. You can't clean or erase this message to your own people, never mind the world. The world's microscope is pointed at you and it sees you, in the unvarnished truth - It's not very flattering.
So yeah, you are being judged and this is what people will talk about, over and over again. The world now sees you as full on racist. Yeah, yeah I know there was the slave trade, and jim crow but you redeemed yourself through civil rights - sort of. If only you'd followed through.
However, you just can't help yourselves, can you? The pendulum has swung back again and this is the result. The world now sees the US as Racists. Don't like it, too bad. The world doesn't like how you treat black people, or those of colour, or the LGBTQ community. This is the taste you have left in our mouths. You are no longer the good guys. Deal with it.

As for the Canada bashers. I don't give a crap. We've never tried to be bigger than ourselves, or tried to fit into some hero myths. We are just like everyone else, flawed. It's time you tried a little self reflection. Don't **** on the messenger, maybe look in the mirror and see what your insular nation projects back.
It's a very ugly, spiteful visage. And it's all of your making.
Robert Gentel

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 06:09 pm
@Ceili,
I am aware of how irrational hate and stereotypes work, I'm just saying that this is quite like fighting fire with fire and I don't think that works very well.

1. Forums
  2. » Dear United States... I'm judging you.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 05:42:16