Dear United States... I'm judging you.

TomTomBinks

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2016 08:09 am
@Ceili,
Yes, I share your disgust. I understand that a lot of people are scared, and rightly so. I have relatives in Poland and I wonder what an emboldened Putin might do now that he has a sympathizer in Washington. I also have LGTB relatives and fear for them. Not that the govt. will do anything but that homophobes just got a big "OK' to be politically incorrect. Three of my neighbors are flying Confederate flags on their houses! I'm already hearing stories from the religious right that now feel discrimination is alright and they're calling it religious freedom. I don't like ANY of it. All I can do (all any of us can do) is try to make my tiny little corner of the world fair and just.
I wonder what the result would have been if more people voted? 100 million decided to just stay home.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2016 12:02 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Despite why he may have told you, Nigel Farage is not a world leader. He couldn't even get elected in Thanet South.

He izzy, is the queen a world leader because she just invited Donald Trump to visit her. LOL
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2016 01:12 pm
@Ceili,
Ceili wrote:

Poor, poor foofie.
Who has never eaten anything but hotdogs, doesn't watch tv or use a computer made in a foreign locale, clothes are all made at the local haberdashery up the road - from locally grown cotton, never taken a ride in a vehicle made of parts from anywhere else. Yup,
no we for you... lol

Well, regardless of your mocking me in the above, I would be an ingrate if I thought of myself as anything other than a U.S. citizen, the U.S. having given my family a decent home. You have heard of the Holocaust, I assume. You have heard of the four Israeli wars against Arab armies bent on annihilating them. My point being that the U.S. is not made up of all philo-Semites; however, the U.S. has the ability to historically not act out on their possibly less than 100% friendliness. Not so in that global community you talk of.

Notice that I am not proselytizing my viewpoint to you. Could that be a Jewish thing? Also, in my opinion, both Christianity and Islam, being the two largest monotheistic religions in the world would both be happy to have the whole world subscribe to their faith. The only difference is, in my opinion, is that historically, Christianity would do it by being "nice," and let's not talk about the other faith's methodology historically.

Have a lovely Christmas (no sarcasm intended).
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2016 03:24 pm
@Ceili,
Ceili wrote:

More specifically you pale, white, spineless losers. You're all racist assholes.
Congratulations. Welcome to the new reality. The rest of the world sees you for what you are. Pure ******* racist trash. And yes, I am judging you. Get over it. lol
I don't want to hear why you voted for that bloated cheetoh. Or why you hate Hillary. Emails blah, ******* blah. **** you. May your new commander and chief bankrupt your like your hypocritical souls.
Know that from on, I and millions of other sane human beings judge you like you judge Muslims. May you rot in hell, you spineless fucks.
Americans are the new SS. Hope you're proud of yourselves you ignorant excuses for the right to vote. Hope your ancestors choke on the hateful legacy you left them, that and the rising tide waters of global warming.
Signed, the rest of the world - sans Russia - suckers.

Nice racist post.

Oh wait, its not racist right if its said about white people. Even if they didnt vote for Trump, they are still guilty right?

I love the generalization lumping every white person as the guilty party as if no minorities voted for him. I live in LA and I met a lot of hispanics and blacks that voted for him. So so much for the "white devil" being the bad ones here.

You cant solve racism with more racism. Not everyone is an asshole just because they are white.
roger

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2016 05:08 pm
@Krumple,
I think I get your drift. Stereotyping is always wrong, unless you are talking about white Americans.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2016 06:21 pm
@Krumple,
Get over it.
I don't really care who if the people who voted for Trump were half purple. The 63% of white males would still be racist.
Not all black mothers are single and/or on welfare or live in "hell holes of inner cities'. Not every woman who walks into planned parenthood wants an abortion, Not every Muslim is a terrorist, not every illegal alien is Mexican, in fact the biggest group is from Asia, but you voted for a wall and more lies. I don't care if you feel maligned by racism - I'm white so call me a bigot, I'm good with that, me and a whole lot of other people that feel the same way. You should be proud of what you've accomplished, the clear message you sent world and your fellow country wo/men.
You're racists and you're not going to take it any more. lol
Here's a tissue. Cry me a river.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2016 07:02 pm

https://cmgajcluckovich.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/lk111716_color.jpg
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2016 07:15 pm
What a neat shelacking, Ceili.
Aren't you proud?
Ceili

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2016 07:19 pm
@ossobucotemp,
No, actually.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2016 01:58 am
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2016 07:12 am
@Ceili,
Quote:
...signed, the rest of the world-sans Russia-suckers.

In the throes of your self-aggrandizing bitching, you seem to forget a few things. First, we aren't all the evil creatures you've deemed us to be, second, a heck of a lot of us...including many people of all backgrounds, including 'white', are more than a little horrified by what has taken place. Many are terrified. Many are sick to their stomachs. Third-and this is important for you to realize, if the U.S.A. goes down this disgraceful trail and follows to the end all of Trump's ideas, then most likely the majority of the nations of this planet will be drawn/dragged into the ensuing nightmare, replete with all out war. Yes, this would include Canada.

So, even though you are north of the border, you might want to start asking yourself, what can I, Ceili do? and do what you can to keep this horror from fully occurring and engulfing the planet.

Instead of calling us suckers, get involved.
Ceili

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2016 10:43 am
@Sturgis,
Self Aggrandizing - not likely. I'm aware of the map of the world and I know where we sit, between you and Russia. Don't you think we all know what this means. Why do you think people are so pissed off at the US?
I was listening to a radio interview this morning about the ends of great civilizations. Rome is the classic example, they overused and abuse nature, stopped taxing the rich and then the people revolted. Do you see the similarities? Do you think people are not frightened of the outcomes of electing this monster and his racist, anti-science/fact government?
I'm aware not all Americans are evil, but when stereotypes are used about blacks, Mexicans and women and it's echoed by the electorate, in your own country and abroad, you'd think you'd be angry about that. Instead, your feelings are hurt cause I'm saying the same things about you, you've got to wonder why you're so special and the others are not. Don't you?
By the by, I am involved and doing plenty. It just won't get any airtime down south. It's not flashy enough to capture your interests.
giujohn

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2016 10:51 am
I think it's about time we stop feeding this silly troll
Ceili

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2016 11:05 am
@giujohn,
Look in the mirror. You voted for him, you are the people I'm taking about. Silly troll... lol
Ceili

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2016 11:18 am
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2016 11:55 am
@Ceili,
You are the epitome and definition of an Internet troll...
Ceili

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2016 12:02 pm
@giujohn,
Go away. Stop responding silly little troll. lol
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2016 02:36 pm
@Ceili,
Quote:
I'm aware not all Americans are evil, but when stereotypes are used about blacks, Mexicans and women and it's echoed by the electorate in your own country and abroad, you'd think you'd be angry about that.

Who says I'm not angry? Who says I'm not downright livid about this?

You? We'll then you don't know me very well.

Quote:
Instead your feelings are hurt cause I'm saying the same things about you, you've got to wonder why you're so special and the others are not. Don't you?

My feelings haven't been hurt. It would take more than your blanket statement attacks on all residents of the U.S.A. forms to become a sniffely, crying, emotionally broken person. What I am is annoyed-not angry, with you summing up all people in one classification.

Further, I do not regard myself as being special. No more so than that every person is special in some way shape or form. I am just a regular, ordinary individual who sees what is going on and am doing my level best to do what I can to alter the dangerous and disastrous path which is being forged by the person who was elected.
Ceili

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2016 03:10 pm
@Sturgis,
I'm annoyed with simple classifications too. Except that now, because you (as in the population of the US) have voted in a monster on the back of all the stereotypes he spouted, I thought I'd give fair play to Stereotypes of the US voters. And now people are annoyed by that and not by their actions or the results. I still read all about leftist libards on A2K.
I hear who has been named as candidates for the new government and I can't help but think this election wasn't about change but as indictment of your fellow citizens and what they really believe. Racism didn't disappear after Jim Crow, slavery, Japanese internment camps, instead it has been fed and legitimized by your country and it's spreading everywhere. But ok. If you want me to say nice things, here ya go.
Thank-you. You're the best.
Feel better now?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2016 03:38 pm
@Ceili,
I normally don’t post about politics. It’s one of those subjects where I, as an individual, feel that I don’t have much control of. I can preach to the choir about my views but realistically my vote would not affect any election. I, like many others, simply raise my family, work my ass off and value my self-worth.

I am a human being, just like every other person in the world. I am white so I am racist. I am a woman so I am the weaker sex. It’s ok for men to do what they want to me because they are superior. I am a single mother that works a full time job to support my kids so I am a bad parent for not spending time with them. I was a wife that failed her womanly duties by view of certain religions.

The problem is with people as a whole, no matter what country. I come from a divided nation and I don’t mind being a stereotype because it’s inevitable no matter where you live.

The election is over and what’s done is done. Judge away, it’s nothing new. You are entitled to your opinion, no matter how bluntly you put it. Swearing to get a point across or to get a rise out of people, stereo-typically, would make you ignorant… but it’s just a stereotype.

Stereo-typically a person that types their opinion on the internet is simply a coward hiding behind a keyboard… so we are stereo-typically all cowards.
Stereotypes won’t solve anything, just as your opinion won’t, no matter how it is valued.

This entire world is an ugly place. Terrorists attacking all countries, countries suffering from famine and disease while other so easily throw away their leftovers and sleep soundly. Global warming, murder, rape, school violence, the list is endless.

I am an American, I am your “stereotype” even though I am none of what you say. I will teach my kids that stereotype’s don’t help in any situation; to not judge by religion, the color of skin or origin of birth but to judge by the action of the individual person.

So since you so nicely judged me my judgment of you is that you posted this in a manner to be cruel and to hurt others. While I am not sure where that stems from it does show that you, as an individual, should look at yourself in the mirror (as you told our nation to) and think about how your post contributed to the hate in this world… even if it were stereotypical. In that sense, your hate makes you no better than anyone else because hate is the very thing that will bring this entire world to its demise… which means that you are no better than Trump… after all his is the ultimate example of hate…. Right?

With all of that being said... I do understand your post and can see what you are saying. I just needed something to do while my kids did their homework... now it's back to me going to be the stereotype by making dinner and watching a family movie because Americans are also known to be lazy. Hmmm.... maybe I should just order out!

0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/13/2024 at 07:48:59