the good thing about 4 more with Bush

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 01:59 pm
Most likely Bush will bring the troops home from Iraq during the second year of his next term declaring "Mission Accomplished" retire to his ranch and write his auto-biography entitled "Peace with Honor." Iraq will still be in flames, Rumsfeld will be working at JiffyLube and Cheney will be on the board of directors of Enron. Hitlery will be gearing up for another 4 years in the White House.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 616 • Replies: 14
No top replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 02:00 pm
I don't think he'll bring them home. I think he'll move them to Syria.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 02:01 pm
I'll still be watching reruns of Star Trek for some perspective.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 02:01 pm
Oh, and South Park.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 02:02 pm
And I believe the next president after Bush will be Bush III (Jeb). By then there will be no Democratic party.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 02:02 pm
bill kristol of pnac has made it clear he'd like to see at least one more war.

btw, i hear he's the front runner for the state job when they dump colin powell.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 02:03 pm
That would just be the icing on the cake.
0 Replies

Joe Republican

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 02:12 pm
Good thing? How can the downfall of America be a good thing?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 02:14 pm
"the downfall" is old news, it happened somewhere between Nixon and Reagan; Bush is just cleaning up the carpets from the old days.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 08:09 am
We are seeing the beginning of the dis-engagement , we now only have to wait for Bush to re-declare "Mission Accomplished" followed by "I WON, I WON" while Iraq commits national suicide.
BAGHDAD, Iraq -- In a surprise visit to Iraq on Sunday, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld said the United States could begin to withdraw troops from the war-torn country beginning early next year, if newly trained Iraqi security forces can shoulder more of the burden.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 08:16 am
Bush will plagiarize Nixon's statement, "We have accomplished peace with honor in Vietnam."

This is the most cynical move I've seen, even from the Bush camp. Leave destruction and chaos behind to win the election. It is sickening.
0 Replies

padmasambava

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 04:41 pm
Three more weeks, three more weeks!
0 Replies

padmasambava

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 04:42 pm
It was four more weeks last week.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 05:59 pm
Ya don't clean carpet with acid. It destroys the matting and the foundation. But I have another twist to four more years with Bush. Here's the analysis; the American People will be so down and out in four more years, nobody would dare even talk about voting for another repub. That's the good news about the election in 2008. The bad news is that four more years of Bush will completely destroy our economy and international credibility with all those now connected in the coalition. It'll take the next ten elections to straighten out all the mess Bush creates in the world economy and international relations. The good news is, I'll be gone during the struggle with my ashes traveling the world in the Pacific Ocean.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 09:38 am
I agree Cicerone. And don't forget the long-term negative effects from the projected appointment of reactionary Supreme Court justices by Bush, should he win.
0 Replies