Peanut butter dreams

bellavu

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 05:09 pm
Funny syory!!!! My 3 year old is obsessed with P.B. I found him hidden behind my desk knocked out with his entire arm in a jar of PB. He had cleaned out the entire jar!!!

Anyone want to share a funny story? Laughing
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 845 • Replies: 2
No top replies

xmom2704

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 10:24 am
My son (8 mon) just learned that he can take his diaper off. So the other day we were at church and when went to the nursery to get him i found out that while he was in a crib he took it off and preceeded to pee in a little girls hair that was sitting on the floor by the crib!!!!

xmom
0 Replies

bellavu

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 03:02 pm
Xmom: Hi I am glad you found your way back. That is funny!! I hope to be able to share stories and advise about our kids. I have 3, ages 2, 4, &6.
The oldest and youngest are boys and then my babygirl. I remember when mine learned how to undress themselves, oh boy did it get messy at times!! They are so funny and such a joy, but wait till the hard stages come. Sometimes I didn't Know what to expect next. and its only the beginning. I am excited to have another mom on.
0 Replies