What Will bush Do If He Loses The Election?

John Kerry

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2004 03:37 am
Really , Bush will win re-election. Can't wait to hear all the Democrats cry and pout. It will be a great Christmas.
LOL
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2004 09:44 am
John Kerry wrote:
Really , Bush will win re-election. Can't wait to hear all the Democrats cry and pout. It will be a great Christmas.
LOL

You're just bitter because your parents never got you that Oscar Meyer Weiner Whistle......nice sweater btw.....
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2004 09:50 am
George is beginning to feel the heat.

New Poll Shows Bush and Kerry in Dead Heat
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Bush is now in a statistical dead heat with Democratic challenger Sen. John Kerry for the Nov. 2 election, in a tightening of the race after the first debate last week, a poll on Monday showed.

Cnn Link
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2004 11:52 am
Just imagine what the next two debates will do for Bush.

This administration has a HORRID record. And both Kerry and Edwards are gonna point that out while staying on the offensive, because it's obviously working.

Neoconservatives can't imagine the effect Kerry's performance is having on swing voters. The shift in the polls after one debate is truly stunning. Kerry looks to be our next Commander in Chief.
0 Replies

padmasambava

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2004 12:13 pm
Bush will go crying and whining to the Supreme Court to ask to be reappointed!
0 Replies

coachryan

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2004 12:15 pm
I think the more important, and far more scary, question is: what will Rove do if Bush loses the election?
0 Replies

Magus

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2004 01:18 pm
He lost the LAST election... but that didn't stop the Cabal of Corruption he Fronts for.

With Diebold, etc., in their pocket, I doubt that the election can be UNfixed at this point... but I will continue to due my Patriotic duty to oppose the usurpers.

I'll stand in line and cast my ballot regardless.
And I'll do all I can to spur others to do the same, despite the apparent futility of the exercise.
0 Replies