ILLEGAL War In Iraq

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 05:22 am
Under United States Law, war in Iraq is illegal.

To quote from the source:

"Below is the Congressional authorization for force that Bush used to launch the invasion of Iraq. However, if you read Section 3, paragraph B, Bush was required to prove to the Congress that Iraq was in violation of UN Resolutions by still being in possession of weapons of mass destruction, and secondly, that Iraq was behind 9-11. Both claims have since been disproved and discredited, the product of the Pentagon Office at the heart of the latest Israeli spy scandal.

Therefore, under United States law, the war in Iraq is illegal. And We The People are not under any legal or moral obligation to pay for it, let alone let our kids be killed in it.

If anything, Bush and his pro-war Neocon buddies should be required to reimburse the treasury for their private use of government property. I leave the question of civil lawsuits for wrongful deaths to the families of the dead American service people, and the live service people still suffering from depleted uranium."

Unquote.

Read the REAL and factual account here:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/iraqwar.html
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 679 • Replies: 3
No top replies

John Kerry

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 06:28 am
Michael Moore say what? LOL
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 06:40 am
Call me crazy, but I'm having a hard time believing that you are the real John Kerry.
0 Replies

Thok

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 06:58 am
What about to invite the real George W.Bush und John Kerry to A2K? They should debate the general isusses here. Just an idea ;-)
0 Replies