Funniest thing about the Kerry-Bu$h debate

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 09:54 pm
I thought the Kerry-Bu$h Debate #1 was surprisingly, pretty good. But it wasn't as funny as I had hoped. Usually, Bu$h is hilarious. The funniest part I would have to say was when bu$h would pretend like he was writing something down while Kerry was talking. Now that was funny.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,193 • Replies: 29
No top replies

johnnyfame

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 09:59 pm
the funny bu$h
I would agree, Johnny. Bu$h pretending to know how to write things on paper was indeed the funniest part of the show. Kerry's smart. But Bu$h is funny. While I know we need smart guys running the country, ideally, it's going to be such a shame to see him go, what are all the comedians going to do? Bu$h is by far the funniest pre$ident in U.S. history.

Word! -

Love, Johnny
0 Replies

johnnyfame

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 10:04 pm
funny guy, bu$h.
Hey, Johnny. Nice to hear from you. It's so good to know someone else in the world sees what a weird, sick (and wildly entertaining) situtation we Americans have gotten ourselves into.

On that note, I'd like to point out, the reason why bu$h is so funny is because he's so freaking stupid. How did we elect a moron as pre$ident??

Isn't thtat funny. We Americans are so funny, in general. It's a hilarious thing to be, an American. Ha ha ha.
0 Replies

PKB

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 10:05 pm
Welcome to A2K!

Yeah, that does make me wonder what on Earth he was writing. Seriously though, I'd pay good money to get ahold of Kerry's note pad. The man was completely well composed during Bush's answers. There were no facial expressions except for the occasional smile.

Anyone care to share their thoughts on what they think Bush or Kerry were scribbling? (or drawing)
0 Replies

johnnyfame

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 10:09 pm
Yes, Johnny - we do know how to have fun here in America - nothing is off limits. We're so desparate for a laugh that we'll put a complete retard in the White House just because it's funnier than having a normal pre$ident. Americans just want to have fun, you know - hay, it's all good.
0 Replies

johnnyfame

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 10:10 pm
You're so right, Johnny. Gosh, I just love you, Johnny. Keep it real, bro.

Love Johnny
0 Replies

johnnyfame

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 10:11 pm
I love you, too, Johnny. I really do.
0 Replies

johnnyfame

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 10:14 pm
Hay, Johnny - please --- don't cheapen yourself by complimenting me! - You da' man, Johnny - it's you, baby. As long as you're around, life is real, man.

All I would ask is that you keep doing what your doing, dude - get your message out, bro - you da' man!

Love, Johnny
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 10:14 pm
That was surreal.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 10:16 pm
The daily Show had a camera suspended over Kerry's shoulder to see what he was writing while Bush spoke. It said"I AM SO KICKING HIS ASS"
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 10:20 pm
Snicker, snicker ......... Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

johnnyfame

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 10:22 pm
Well, heck! - Thanks, Johnny. Have I told you lately that I love you? Well I do. And I assure you, bro - as long as I have a breath of life in me, I will use it to proclaim to the world how lucky we are to have an idiotic dip$hit for pre$ident. The guy is hilarious - every single day!!

He's good at what he does. He really knows how to make everyone around him feel intelligent. What a guy.

I've never seen anyone make such an a$$ of himself in public, so many times - he's always ready!

Bu$h is my man - VOTE COMEDY! VOTE BU$H 2004!!
0 Replies

johnnyfame

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 10:27 pm
LOL!! - You're so right, Johnny!! - It's so much fun having George W Bu$h for pre$ident - the guy has the attention span of a rodent! He has no idea what the F he's talking about - it's hilarious.

I like it when he gets mad because somebody keeps asking hims a question that he won't answer.

I would never have dreamed of a pre$ident who was such an idiotic wa$te of precious sperm.

That guy kills me! HAIL BU$H - THE KING OF COMEDY!!

Love ya, Johnny -

Love johnny.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 10:46 pm
LOL!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 10:50 pm
I think the funniest part was when Bush said "I know Osama was responsible for 9/11, of course I know that", haha!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 10:53 pm
Im starting to get weirded out by johnyfame. hes having a debate with himself.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 11:00 pm
No kidding, lol!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 11:05 pm
johnnyfame wrote:
Yes, Johnny - we do know how to have fun here in America - nothing is off limits. We're so desparate for a laugh that we'll put a complete retard in the White House just because it's funnier than having a normal pre$ident. Americans just want to have fun, you know - hay, it's all good.

heehee
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 11:19 am
Just wanted to let ya know, johnny that I love ya, too, man. You're like awesomely hilarious.

Just like Bush. Now there's a funny guy!

But, really, it's hard work. I'm thinking he needs a rest from all this president stuff. Let's do the guy a favor in November and give him a vacation.

Keep it up, Johnny.

Love ya, mean it.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 11:48 am
Hey, Kicky, did you see what johnnyfame wrote? He sure seems to like Johnnyfame a lot!
0 Replies