What will happen to John Kerry when he loses the election?

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2004 07:33 am
I am shocked.....BCP1 bathes?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2004 07:34 am
BCP1 wrote:
A vote for John Kerry at this time would be a vote against Americas place in the world.

Considering the damage Bush and his administration have done to the prestige of America throughout the world...(polls show 75% - 80% of the person on the street in allied countries strongly opposed to this adminsitrations machinations...one would think a more accurate take would be: A vote for George Bush at this time would be a vote against Americas place in the world.

Whatever are you thinking???

Quote:
Personally, I don't really wish to be forced to wear my bath towel on my head all day.

There are good jokes and poor jokes.

This one dosn't quite make it up to the level of a poor joke.
0 Replies

Joe Republican

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2004 07:37 am
BCP1 wrote:
In all fairness, kerry is not in position to do anything about the storm damage in Florida. Bush is.

As far as changing ones mind, at times it is a good thing, it shows strength. When it comes to the situation at hand, there is no way to just up and leave Iraq at this point. There is an exit plan, but certain things must happen before it can be executed. Kerry would pull the troops out regardless of what condition he left that country in.

This is an absolute and downright lie!!! John Kerry has NEVER said this, in fact, he said the exact OPPOSITE as to what you are saying!!! You are using and stating falsehoods that Kerry will up and leave to create an imagry of Iraq falling to the hands of the terrorists and becoming the breeding ground for radical terrorist thinking in the new millenium. This is 100% absolutely not true!!! John Kerry has not only the mind to realize the difficulty of the situation, but he also has the reputation and the diplomatic skills to bring in other leaders so we can stabilize Iraq.

Why do you think the uprising in Iraq has increased so much? Think about this one point, why have the Iraqis changed their opinion about our occupation? Because Bush has the diplomatic skills of exactly what he is, a complete moron. Anyone who watched the debate saw this and that's why the republican propaganda machine is struggling for a rational explanation. I have one for them, how about the TRUTH!!!

It's all great and dandy to play with that image when we're at peace, but we are not. We need a president who not only has the intelligence to understand the complex situation which is Iraq, but also has the integrity and backing of the entire world support. At one time America was looked at as a leader in this world, no more because of Bush. How can you expect other nations to aid in creating a stable Iraq when you offer them absolutely nothing, and futher more, you downright told them to f**k off two years ago?

Quote:

The message that kerry would send to the terrorists factions is one of weakness. The terrorists would think, and rightfully so, that Kerry lacked the resolve or the willingness to battle them.

You are really struggling with this one. Did you watch the debate? What did Bush answer when Kerry told of how he diverted funds from fighting Al Qaeda to fighting Iraq? I'll tell you, his explanation of this drastic blunder was that you can't lead if you change your mind. WTF? Kerry accused him of downright profiteering from the war and Bush's comeback was you're a flip-flopper. This isn't about quick one liners, terrorism is about using the entire world to fight. So tell me, if Bush has alienated and isolated America, how the hell can we align with the rest of the world to fight terrorism? Bush claims it is a "global" problem, yet he's alienated almost every single country which could aid in the rest of the world. Oh yea, I almost forgot, Poland that military juggernaught is on our side, Bush told us that.

Quote:

The results would most likely include more attacks on American soil. After all, the blow up our buildings and kill our citizens, kerry buys them bagles and tries to be buddies with them.

So now, if you vote for Kerry, we will be killed by terrorists huh. Can you come up with a more deplorable platform than this? Are you kidding me? It's absolute fear mongering at its worst!!! Don't you see why you think like this?

Let me ask you, what happened to the terror alert level? Why don't we hear of it any more? Because they got called on their game. 6 months ago, Bush was accused of using the terror level to change peoples focus from Bush's failures to fear. Unemployment goes up, ot oh, we're at orange. More attacks in Iraq, back at orange. Doesn't it bother you that the alert level disappeared after Bush was accused of manipulating the population with it? Instead of answering the charges, he tried to hide it. This is wrong and this is what we're facing. People like you who say "if you vote for Kerry, you will die!!!" This is the absolute lowest form of lows.

I would be willing to bet before this election there WILL be a terrorist attack on American soil, and I would also be willing to bet that it WOULDN'T come from terrorists!!! This is how I think now, because I see the ship starting to sink. They will stop at absolutely nothing to prevent the ship from sinking into the abyss, for not only has this administration alienated all moderate Republicans, they've lost their single best platform, fiscal frugality and smaller Government, the Dems own that now because of Bush!!!

Quote:

Regardless of what the opinion is referencing the "war" in Iraq, it is not plausible to pull out right now. It would harm this country.

Nobody is talking about this, their talking about WINNING and getting the job DONE RIGHT!!!

Quote:

There is a message being sent around the world right now, and that message is that the U.S is no longer willing to sit by and allow the threats to world peace that have gone on so long.

WTF are you talking about??? Threats to world peace? We are the ones that threaten world peace right now!!! WE are the ones that threaten world tranquility by continuing to allow Iraq to be the hot bed of terrorism we turned it into!!! We are the ones that need to change this, we need to change this by bringing in other world leaders to help. You got one thing right, this is NOT an America problem, but a world problem!!! It's high time we bring in the rest of the world to help solve this problem!!!

Quote:

Early in this game, Bush stated that the terrorists would be hunted down and killed. He stated that nations that gave the terrorists safe harbor would be subject to the very actions that are being taken out in Iraq at this time.

Ummm, how many of the 9-11 terrorists were from Iraq? If you want to hunt them down, why not go after the TERRORISTS, not the Iraqis!!! Did you catch the freudian slip Bush said. He mixed up Saddam Hussen and Osama Bin Laden and confused them. HE can't distinguish between the two, yet the acting president NEEDED to tell us he KNOWS who attacked us!!! WTF??? If he attacked us, why did we change our focus on capturing him??? I was a Bush supporter right up until he changed his focus from Bin Laden to Iraq. Right up until Tora-Bora I was supporting Bush, that was when I realized what his plan truly was, mid-east domination by American corporations for their natural resource.

Quote:

The rest of the world is watching, and those countries that would give the terrorists safety are starting to change their thoughts.

Huh? Where is Bin Laden right now? Tell me. Also tell me about Lybia, because I KNOW that is the next one out of your mind. Well, would it behoove you to know Lybia is paying the families of the Pan Am explosion $2.7Billion dollars. Would it also behoove you to know he held a $1.5 Billion dollar carrot over their head and FORCED the US to remove him from the terrorist watch list? He first signed the treaty with the UN LAST YEAR, but now Bush is trying to use it as an example of people who are scared of America and are giving up. Well, tell me is Iran scared? We have allowed BOTH Iran and North Korea to become Nuclear powers while doing NOTHING!!!! Are they giving up their weapons??? Open up your eyes and look at what's going on in this world right now!!!

Quote:

This war in Iraq is not only about and for Iraq, it is for any country that might think that the U.S is unwilling to step up to the plate.

It has a purpose that is being played out more and more every day.

And what purpose is that? That we are real good at blowing up countries, but we haven't a clue as to how to rebuild them.

Quote:

A vote for John Kerry at this time would be a vote against Americas place in the world.

Personally, I don't really wish to be forced to wear my bath towel on my head all day.

OK, so now if we vote for Kerry, we will all turn into Muslims? You are a bigoted fool and the funny thing is that you will stick to your guns to the bitter end. You ARE the Black Knight from the Holy Grail. You need to wake up out of your Fox Media led stupor and come up with a mind of your own. You need to think for yourself, not allow Fox News, Rush, Hannity and O'Reiley do your thinking for you!!!
0 Replies

JustWonders

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2004 08:16 am
Joe Nation wrote:
Hey JW, the manicure story turns out to be a FoxNews lie.

Care to repeat it until the sheeple believe it?

Want a link to the FoxNews apology?

Joe

Joe - Kerry did get a manicure (also a facial, I think, LOL). Knowing this (the manicure was also commented upon by Susan Estrich), Carl Cameron wrote some funny quotes regarding the high-maintenance candidate and that's what accidentally got seen by the public and what Fox was apologizing for. Not for putting out the story about the manicure itself.

http://richard.meek.home.comcast.net/KerryPoodle.JPG
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2004 08:16 am
Joe Nation wrote:
Bush has been too insulated by his handlers, I think, he hasn't been challenged at his election stops, he answers puffball questions with pre-written answers, so I think it's no wonder he was off last night.

I think that's true.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2004 12:33 pm
Joe Republican

Bravo!!! My thoughts exactly, but I could never have said it as well as you did.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2004 01:08 pm
i agree. joe republican just blew the doors off!

way to swing, j.r. ...
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2004 01:13 pm
JustWonders wrote:

Joe - Kerry did get a manicure (also a facial, I think, LOL). Knowing this (the manicure was also commented upon by Susan Estrich), Carl Cameron wrote some funny quotes regarding the high-maintenance candidate and that's what accidentally got seen by the public and what Fox was apologizing for. Not for putting out the story about the manicure itself.

do you call this real, crucial news?? a legitimate accusation?

what you are laughing about is called "grooming". don't think for a moment ol' bushy doesn't get the same things done.

or do you think he justs picks the bull$hit from under his nails with a bowie knife as he casually leans against the alamo?

for god's sake.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2004 01:20 pm
Joe Repub is right on the mark. The sad reality is that repubs have lost their ability to analyze and think. For them, what's worse is better in Iraq. They just don't see the loss of our troops (over 1,000 and counting) and treasury (about $150 billion dollars), because they've all gone blind and dumb. They also don't see that the majority of people and national leaders in this world do not like Bush and his "we're the strongest, and we'll do it alone" rhetoric. That's the main reason why even though Bush was a dunce during the first debate, repubs will follow this Texan into hell.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2004 03:01 pm
Hey CI. Great to see ya :-D
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2004 03:24 pm
Hi, Montana. Nice to see you too! Been back for a couple of days. Started a couple in the Travel Forum.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 07:55 am
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6159637/site/newsweek/
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 09:56 am
D'artagnan wrote:
Bush looked tired and cranky last night, as if he was fed up with having to explain himself yet again.

How's that, Finn?

Much better...and accurate too.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 10:04 am
in your dreams--take it at face value, the guy is dim
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 11:33 am
But, farmerman, what does that say about the people that believe and trust him?
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 12:20 pm
farmerman wrote:
in your dreams--take it at face value, the guy is dim

Take it up with D'Artagnan.
0 Replies