Film clip of Bush's frustration facial expressions

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 10:40 am
The DNC put together a film clip of Bush's frustration facial expressions.

http://www.democrats.org/
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,311 • Replies: 13
No top replies

woiyo

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 10:43 am
There is a battle going on in Iraq and THIS is all they can come up with?

LOL!!!
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 10:45 am
That's exactly what I said when I saw the windsurfing commercial!
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 10:45 am
Oh, you meant the video... Embarrassed
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 10:49 am
Both campaigns are a disgrace. It's getting to the point where I actually feel both parties think issues are irrelevant and the candidates are just puppets for the party.

Kerry gets his strings pulled by the Clintonistas (Begala, Carvelle, et al) and Bush by the facost regime of Rove,Cheney et al.

Where is the third choice? Bednarick and the Libertarians?
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 10:58 am
Actually, I agree with you woiyo. I was just saying on another thread that I think the time is right for a viable third party to take the stage. The hard part will be to establish a credible third choice while the Dems and Repubs have a virtual choke-hold on the media -- and the money.
0 Replies

Equus

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 11:38 am
I would vote third party if there was a credible one on the ballot. Ralph Nader is not going to be on the ballot in many states (some people, not me, believe this is a conspiracy because of Nader's influence in the 2000 election). All the remaining third parties except the Libertarians are a little wacko; and I'm not sure I'm ready to support the Libertarians yet.

So it would appear there's nothing to do except vote for the lesser of two evils, which is what I have had to do in most past elections.
0 Replies

Equus

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 11:39 am
...But having said that, I'm glad that we have the opportunity to choose the lesser of two evils. In a lot of countries, there isn't a choice even between two evils.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 11:53 am
I know this is way off the posted topic, but I am convinced that if the voters remove old guard pols (dems and repubs) at the LOCAL State level, as well as US Reps and Senate, then a message will be sent.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 12:08 pm
http://www.lp.org/press/archive.php?function=view&record=676

"The argument on Iraq between President George Bush and Senator John Kerry in last night's debate proves that neither man is qualified to be commander-in-chief, Libertarians say.

"The president stubbornly defended his decision to launch an unnecessary war that has claimed over 1,000 American lives and plunged Iraq into chaos and anarchy," said Joseph Seehusen, executive director of the Libertarian Party. "John Kerry correctly pointed out that the war was a mistake, then vowed to continue it. "
0 Replies

BCP1

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 03:01 pm
I suppose that if Bush would have only froze up his face with Botox injections, he could have kept the facial expressions to himself.

worked for kerry.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 03:07 pm
Re: Film clip of Bush's frustration facial expressions
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
The DNC put together a film clip of Bush's frustration facial expressions.

http://www.democrats.org/

I can't recall who it was, but I recently heard someone (on the Left) criticizing the Democrats for continuously playing to the voters they already have in their back pocket. This film clip serves the same purpose.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 05:56 pm
Equus wrote:
Ralph Nader is not going to be on the ballot in many states [..]. All the remaining third parties except the Libertarians are a little wacko

All the ones except the Libertarians are a little wacko? <frowns>

Did you read up on Badnarik yet? Their presidential candidate this year ... and about as wacko as you can get ...

Quote:
LP delegates had chosen as their standard-bearer a man who had willfully refused to file his federal tax return for years, refused to get a driver's license but continued to drive his car despite having been ticketed so many times that he couldn't recall the exact number, proposed to blow up the United Nations building, wanted to force criminals in prisons to stay in bed until their muscles atrophied, and planned to force Congress to take a "special version" of his class on the Constitution. And the overwhelming majority of delegates didn't know any of this about their nominee.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 05:56 pm
woiyo wrote:
"The president stubbornly defended his decision to launch an unnecessary war that has claimed over 1,000 American lives and plunged Iraq into chaos and anarchy," said Joseph Seehusen, executive director of the Libertarian Party. "John Kerry correctly pointed out that the war was a mistake, then vowed to continue it. "

Heh. Don't agree with the take, but heh - nicely put.

woiyo wrote:
if the voters remove old guard pols (dems and repubs) at the LOCAL State level, as well as US Reps and Senate, then a message will be sent.

True. So do vote for your local Green candidate. Thank you. :wink:
0 Replies