Kerry's secret plan to get the US out of Iraq

Joe Republican

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 03:49 pm
gungasnake wrote:
Joe Republican wrote:
A Lone Voice wrote:
Kerry now has a "plan". What kind of plan? Well, he is going to hold a summit with the countries who refused to support the US and the UN in confronting Iraq and their refusual to abide by UN sanctions.

Continue to ignore the obvious, things are going like crap right now and there is NO plan to do anything different. Now, Here are Kerry's four points. . .

Internationalize, because others must share the burden;

In other words, enlist the aid of Kofi Annan, Chirac and the east german commies running Germany these days in disarming Saddam Hussein while they're taking oil4food&terrorism payola FROM Saddam Hussein, right?

Evidently you didn't listen to the debates, or if you did you heard something to this effect.

Kerry- blah, blah, blah
Bush- Umm, you flip flop, you can't lead the country because you change your mind, umm - - -umm Hey, you for got about POLAND!!! Umm, umm - - - Hey, I know who attacked us it was Saddam Huss--- I mean Osama Bin Laden.

I guess you were in the bathroom when he committed that little freudian slip huh.

Yes, you promote such a great argument indeed, just ask napoleon how stubbornly sticking to a plan helped him. Or how about Hitler, who ignored any voice of reason, and stayed mulled in his fantasy world of German domination, continued to ignore the absolute obvious. Does it sound eerily familiar?

In fact, I can name at least 10 parallels to the current administration and the Nazi regime during pre and during WWII. You just completely ignore the obvious, believe all the propaganda being posted by the Repubs and continue to live in an abject fantasy world where everything is just great.
I'll ask the much overused expression, is the sky blue in your world? I would be willing to venture a guess it's red, because you fail to see the world through any semblance of rational thinking since world rosy to you through your colored glasses.

Now here is Kerry's plan. Bring in the entire world because it is a global problem. Isolate the terrorists instead of allowing the terrorists to isolate America. Bush has NO, absolutely NO chance at bringing aboard any other countries. Kerry has not only the charisma to accomplish this task, but also the reputation to get the job done. He has the personality needed for diplomacy, something the Bush administration has NO idea how to use.

"Summits, yea, we've had Summits".

Why in the world would ANY world leader come in and back Bush? Why did the Iraqis change their mind on the Bush Administration? I'll tell you why, be cause he is looking at a permanent occupation of Iraq with the US having direct influence over their oil. They'll continue to have their stooge government while they satisfy their "base" in order to give away government money to Republican benefactors.

Way to go Dubya, you've managed to throw away 50 years of treaties, completely isolate the US from the rest of the world and posess the diplomatic skills of Charles Manson on crack. No wonder why we have those great nations like Poland aboard with us, but then I guess the Polish jokes can no longer be said.

We need to disperse the contracts to rebuild Iraq to other countries, we need to sweeten the pot when it comes to help. Money buys everything, Bush can tell you that, he bought the position of leader of the free world. Instead of leading, he's been as incompetent as I've ever seen a leader, he actually makes Bagdad Bob look believable.

Quote:

Kerry reminds me of G. Gordon Liddy in his younger days. There was this sort of a media/message disconnect. If you didn't pay any particular attention to what the guy was saying, he sounded like an Oxford don or a gentleman of the old school but, the first time you ever actually listened to four sentences in a row and paid attention to what was being said, the impression was GEEEEEEsh, this son of a bitch is CRAZY.

Who's crazy? The guy who tore apart the nuclear treaty with the modern world, the guy who looked like an absolute buffoon in the debates and the guy who has failed to take any semblance of accountability for his monumental failures during his term, or Kerry? Actually, if you listened to Kerry, you would no that he has NEVER changed his opinion on the current situation in Iraq. He has been consistent and steady on the issue the entire time, yet you haven't bothered to look at his platform, instead you let Faux news tell you what it is. Yep, great way to be objective with your analysis, you'd fit right in with the Bush administration, maybe they could use somebody as ignorant on the issues as yourself. You should send in your application, unfortunately you'll only have work for about 30 days.

Quote:

I had Kerry down for an A for style and an F for substance last night and Bush with about a C+ for style and a B+ or A- for substance. Still an easy choice which does not favor Kerry.

HA!!! The funniest quote of the post, Bush great on substance. So tell me which part did you think had more substance, the part where he failed to talk about his misleading the American public, his outright profiteering on the war, or when he told us how he so diplomatically got the entire world aboard with his great diplomatic skills? Yep, and I'M the disillusioned one. Rolling Eyes

Well, while you're busy ignoring the complete obvious, we will be planning on how to rectify the situation in Iraq, destroy Bush's attack on spending and balance the budget. The complete and utter ignorance is absolutely mind-boggling, yet I will hear how Kerry is French, the oil for food scandal and how Kerry flip-flops, it's almost as sad as the communist attacks by McCarthy in the 50's. Fear the population with complete outright lies and propaganda to hide your true intentions, because if those intentions ever got out, you would be not only voted out of office, but tried for treason. Yep, that's the guy I'm backing Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Joe Republican

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 03:58 pm
gungasnake wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:

Since this attack was presented as a response to the 9-11 attack on us...and since almost the entire attacking group was Saudi....just why in hell do you consider it anything less than insane to attack a country that posed a threat to Saudi Arabia.

Why would WE not be posing a threat to Saudi Arabia??????????

The government's probably not going to do it (invade Saudi Arabia) for several reasons I could think of, including:

1. The Saudi GOVERNMENT has given us no cause for it. A few of their lunatic CITIZENS obviously have given us cause for action, but we have lunatic citizens of our own (democrats for instance).

WHAT!!! Where were the terrorists from??? Where do they teach radical Islamic beliefs through propaganda? Who is backing these clerics and even giving them large sums of money? Who has over the years produced more terrorists then almost the entire world combined? Well, I'll give you a hint, that would be Saudi Arabia. Would it behoove you to know there is a direct connection between the House of Saud and financing of the 9-11 terrorists? Would you care to know there is 10 times the information concerning the Saudis funding of terrorism compared to Saddam Hussen? No, you'll just ignore these little facts because it denigrates your argument to one of outright lunacy. You'll continue to ignore the obvious and follow your deceitful leader right off the cliff like a lemming. Yep, great position to stand by. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 05:43 pm
Joe...

...the are selectively blind...

...and there are none so blind as those who will not see.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 07:27 pm
Joe Republican wrote:

...Continue to ignore the obvious, things are going like crap right now and there is NO plan to do anything different. Now, Here are Kerry's four points. . .

Internationalize, because others must share the burden;

Quote:

In other words, enlist the aid of Kofi Annan, Chirac and the east german commies running Germany these days in disarming Saddam Hussein while they're taking oil4food&terrorism payola FROM Saddam Hussein, right?

Evidently you didn't listen to the debates...

Evidently you think I'm making up the thing about the French, Germans, Russians, and UN officials taking money from Saddam Hussein.

I'm not:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2089-1291280,00.html

The idea of giving these people any sort of a veto on our security decisions (Kerry's "global test") doesn't give me any sort of a warm fuzzy feeling at all.
0 Replies