how can I make them believe me?

somba6

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2016 10:33 pm
At a trailer park some guys took me behind their camper and told me to pull my pants down. I ran so they tackled me down. They pushed their hands down my pants while I kept fighting back. They punched me out and I woke up later with my pants and panties off. Was I raped? How can I tell if I did have intercourse when I was unconscious? No one believes me now. There's no use in reporting it because who knows where they are now. I don't know their names but I do know their faces. I didn't tell right away because I still don't know what really happened. This happened when I was 16 and now I'm 30. I know that's a long time but it still haunts me.

Krumple

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2016 10:54 pm
@somba6,
somba6 wrote:

At a trailer park some guys took me behind their camper and told me to pull my pants down. I ran so they tackled me down. They pushed their hands down my pants while I kept fighting back. They punched me out and I woke up later with my pants and panties off. Was I raped? How can I tell if I did have intercourse when I was unconscious? No one believes me now. There's no use in reporting it because who knows where they are now. I don't know their names but I do know their faces. I didn't tell right away because I still don't know what really happened. This happened when I was 16 and now I'm 30. I know that's a long time but it still haunts me.

14 years is a long time to carry that. I have questions, but they might sound offensive, but they are only to understand more that could help you.

Did you "feel" like you had been raped? Soreness? Or any physical discomfort like you had been?

Is it possible they knocked you out and got scared?

You mentioned your underwear was off when you woke up. How come you didnt pursue legal action? If anything it was physical assault with intent to rape.

Why so many years? You realize statute of limitations has probably ran out. You would never be able to prosecute them now even if they admitted to it.

Did you ever see them again?
PUNKEY

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 06:34 am
Yes - you were assaulted. Whether or not you were raped is unknown. Consier the questions in the post above.

This happened long ago and you are not even sure who attacked you.

The task is to take care of your own emotional needs TODAY.

Seek out a women's center who specializes in rape counseling.
0 Replies

somba6

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 03:39 am
@Krumple,
I don't remember what soreness there was exactly. I kept asking myself if this is considered rape and if it wasn't I didn't want to stir things up. I never saw them again. Now that I did tell, everyone thinks I am just stirring things up, making a mountain out of a mole hill.
Leadfoot

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 05:58 am
@somba6,
You had your physical and emotional rights violated in a terrible way. Whether you were raped or not is beside the point. I still remember when far less happened to me. And that was over 50 years ago.

Wish you all the best..
0 Replies