Gore write Advice for Kerry??? On what, how to lose and Elec

woiyo

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 01:25 pm
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/09/29/opinion/29gore.html?hp

John Kerry seems to be getting the worst direction from his campaign managers as his continual slipping in the polls verify. I have never seen a worse campaign in history.

NOW, AlGore as a few words of advice for John Kerry.

Is it possible, that the Democratic "powers to be" are using John Kerry in suce a way that they actually hope he loses??? Can Carvelle, Begalla, Lockardt (all on the Clinton Payroll) be setting Kerry up for failure?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 1,075 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Larry434

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 01:26 pm
I would not put it past the Clinton mob to do just that.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 02:03 pm
"While George Bush's campaign has made "lowering expectations" into a high art form, the record is clear - he's a skilled debater who uses the format to his advantage. "

As a stratagist, I would set my expectations at the level of my COMPETITOR!!!
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 02:08 pm
I hope Kerry takes Gore's advice extremely seriously. Imagine the consequences if he doesn't! Why, he might get elected!! Shocked
0 Replies

revel

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 08:29 am
I made a lot of mistakes in my younger years. I now have advice for my own daughters since I been there and done that and dont want my daughters to do the same.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 08:32 am
God has told me that your question is a thinly disguised excuse to gloat over the fact that Kerry seems to be doing so badly and is an unnecessary post.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 08:57 am
BPB - Objectively now, can you say that Kerry is running an effective campaign? One must admit, the Bush campaign is doing a good job of pointing out inconsistancies in Kerrys position and Kerry is NOT fighting back as strongly as he should.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 09:33 am
woiyo wrote:
BPB - Objectively now, can you say that Kerry is running an effective campaign? One must admit, the Bush campaign is doing a good job of pointing out inconsistancies in Kerrys position and Kerry is NOT fighting back as strongly as he should.

that does not change the mission of your thread....you cannot control bush or Kerry...but you can control yourself. God told me that. Gloating is unattractive.
0 Replies

padmasambava

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 11:43 am
Yes it is unattractive. And it's probably premature too.

I'm highly unconvinced of Governor Bush's popularity as president.

I wouldn't vote for a Bush if he was running for dog catcher and neither would any of the hundreds I have polled personally.

Who are they asking to participate in these polls and which Wall Mart did they go to?

And as you say Bear, the intent of this thread is transparent. I'd wager that two of the neo cons here are the same person using different e mails.
0 Replies

padmasambava

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 11:46 am
As to how to win an election: there is no substitute for getting a high turnout of voters who agree with you.

Gore did it. And so will Kerry. How will florida vote? I don't mean for whom will they vote?

I mean how?
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 11:55 am
Rightwingers are probably the funniest pontificators of conspiracy nonsense and BS I've ever heard.

Perhaps Al is advising Kerry on what NOT to do. But the Bush camp has called pretty much all the rules in this debate, including NO interaction between the candidates, because we all know what that would mean for a grammatically challenged former Yale Cheerleader like George Bush.
0 Replies

Joe Republican

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 12:35 pm
woiyo wrote:

Evidently you haven't heard Kerry's campain over the past week have you? Well, watching Fox News all of the time tends to give you a polarized view of America, so i can't really blame you.

To summarize, in the past week, Kerry has. . .

Castrated Dick Cheney for war profiteering because of owning almost a million shares of Halliburton stock. A stock which stood at 17 before the war and stands at over 30 now.
http://www.johnkerry.com/pressroom/releases/pr_2004_0917.html

Calls out Bush for going to war under false pretenses
http://www.johnkerry.com/pressroom/releases/pr_2004_0929.html

Calls out Bush for ignoring the increasing conflict in Iraq
http://www.johnkerry.com/pressroom/releases/pr_2004_0927b.html

Calls Bush unAmerican for using 9-11 as campaign propaganda
http://www.johnkerry.com/pressroom/releases/pr_2004_0926.html

Called Bush out on his right track, wrong track statement about Iraq
http://www.johnkerry.com/pressroom/releases/pr_2004_0924a.html

I could go on and on, these are in the last couple of days. Do you really want me to bring up more information for you? Kerry has called Bush out on almost every single issue he has decided on in the last few years, Bush's comeback? Flip-flop, and who is managing the ineffective campaign?

Again, look past your sources and your parties propaganda to see what is really going on, don't watch Fox News all day and understand you need to look at issues from all sides before a rational judgement can be made. This is a way to approach life, not just an election.
0 Replies