The letter

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2016 11:36 am
Hello there.
I have just finished my letter.
I would like to you to look at it and correct all the mistakes that could be great.
---
Dear Mark ,
I am sorry I have not written for so long.I was busy last time.Just a quick e-mail to tell you that I have been on a great party last time.
The party was in my friend's house which was pretty big and nice I was imppressed with it. However the party is more important.There were a surprise.Everyone has just hidden right behind the house and the Birthday has not expected that.He thought everyones forgets about him!
Although the great party the owners were so pushy - I did not like that!
I think meetings like that can connect people with each other but it should be done carefully.
That is all I wanted to tell to you this time.
Keep well.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 745 • Replies: 1
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2016 01:56 pm
@58podejscie,
Dear Mark ,

Just a quick e-mail to let you know I'm sorry for not having written for so long but I've been busy partying at my friend Jimmy's house. His dwelling is pretty big (and nice lookin'), and I was impressed with it although the the party itself was of course more important; to me at least.

There was a surprise for him: Jimmy had thought everyone forgets about him! so we had hidden unexpectedly behind the house. Although the party was great in other respects these visitors for some reason were excessively pushy. And I didn't like it because I think meetings of that sort can connect people with one another, tho it should be done more carefully.

Meantime, still busy as hell that's all I could remember to tell to you at this time
Keep well,
Your buddy Elad Namelih
0 Replies