Trump in a nutshell

McGentrix

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2016 08:54 am
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:

Clinton's the most qualified person to run for the President in my lifetime.

Question

You are older than 7 so I don't believe you.

What qualifications does she have exactly that you believe would make her "the most qualified person to run for the President in my lifetime?" Her incomplete term as a Senator that was a gift to her? Her stint as Sec of State that was also given her? That she was married to a former President?

Even Obama was more qualified than her which is why she lost in 2008.
DrewDad

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2016 08:59 am
@McGentrix,
According to you, the only thing a woman can deserve is a punch in the face.

Have a nice day.
McGentrix

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2016 09:04 am
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:

According to you, the only thing a woman can deserve is a punch in the face.

Have a nice day.

pretty uncalled for, why are you being such an asshole?
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2016 10:36 am
@DrewDad,
Quote:
How about you STFU.

Yep. You must be 7 years old. When you can not dispute the facts or debate the issue, you try and silence the other. Children do that constantly. You are a disgrace.
DrewDad

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2016 01:11 pm
@woiyo,
What fact? The claim that Clinton's guilty of PERJURY?!?!?!?!?

Don't you think $30 million of investigations would've turned that up?

Anyone who's claiming that Clinton's guilty, Guilty, GUILTY of some crime is just a dipshit.
DrewDad

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2016 01:22 pm
@DrewDad,
Trump: "They will stop, they will frisk, and they will take the gun away and they won't have anything to shoot with."

Great job on that endorsement, NRA.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2016 01:48 pm
@DrewDad,
Polls making you testy?
engineer

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2016 01:56 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

What qualifications does she have exactly that you believe would make her "the most qualified person to run for the President in my lifetime?" Her incomplete term as a Senator that was a gift to her?

By "incomplete term", so you mean her second term? Clinton served for one and one third terms, winning the original election and then re-election so I don't see where anything was given to her. While she was in the Senate, she earned praise from members of both parties for her preparation and attentiveness to her job and was pretty high on the effectiveness list.
McGentrix wrote:
Her stint as Sec of State that was also given her?

Yes, she was appointed to that position, and then she took to it with a vengeance, traveling the world on behalf of the US and gaining experience and understanding about the world's challenges that will benefit her in the White House.

When it comes to experience in government and world affairs, it is pretty hard to top Clinton. I will say that the first President Bush probably has her beat, but no one else in my lifetime.
DrewDad

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2016 01:58 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Polls making you testy?

No, stupidity is making me testy.

Same stupid comments, day in day out....
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2016 01:59 pm
@engineer,
You do realize, don't you, that experience isn't in any way tantamount to competency?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2016 02:02 pm
@DrewDad,
Sez you.

I tend to think that your definition of "stupid comment" is one you don't agree with.

You start a thread that has been covered over and over in others but, apparently, you only want "Me too!" posts.
engineer

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2016 02:14 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Yes, but by all accounts and according to members of both parties, Clinton was very competent.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2016 02:19 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Nah, I'm just not interested in "but, but, but, Clinton! Benghazi! E-mail!" posts.

If you want to discuss the topic of conversation, then please do so.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2016 03:06 pm
@engineer,
She ran for an open seat in new found "home state" of New York where any Democrat that could have walked and talked would have won because of NYC democrats. She is a carpetbagger. It was a purely political move on her part as her naked ambition to become President was obvious. She had no experience to be a Senator. She rode her husband's name to a win and then ran for re-election saying "No, I won't be running for President in 2008". What a lie that was. Everyone knew it yet the idiot dems in NYC elected her anyways. She ran a vile campaign against Obama, just like she is against Trump. The only reason she stepped out was Obama's promise to give her the Secretary of State job. Which she only held one term because she fucked it up so badly.

So, she has experience as a carpetbagger and a failed secretary position. And you feel that gives her the CV to be President?! I'd say your judgement is off and you should more closely examine her history instead of just blindly believing her lies.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2016 03:38 pm
@McGentrix,
Facts about Clinton's presidential campaign in 2008.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton_presidential_campaign,_2008
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2016 05:17 pm
@woiyo,
Quote:
How about PERJURY??

Yelling perjury isn't credible evidence anyone committed perjury. The FBI has pretty much said there is no perjury there.

Quote:
Talking about using a charity for personal gain? Look right at the Clinton Foundation.
Yes. Let's look at the Clinton Foundation. A charity that gets one of the highest ratings. No Clintons take any salary from the Foundation. There is no allegation that Clinton has benefited herself financially with the Foundation. She hasn't used it to donate to politicians or buy things for herself.

So it appears you have no credible law she might have broken.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2016 05:55 pm
@parados,
Trump: "I made many sacrifices by making great structures" -with other people's money.
"I donated a lot of money" - with other people's money.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2016 05:57 am
@parados,
How about her testimony to Congress? Doesn't that count?
DrewDad

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2016 07:00 am
@woiyo,
woiyo wrote:

How about her testimony to Congress? Doesn't that count?

I don't know if you've heard, but there's a pretty contentious election season underway, that will be decided in less than two months.

If you have credible evidence of one of the candidates breaking the law, the opposing campaign, the opposing party, various prosecutors, and a large number of news outlets would love to hear about it.

Oh, you don't have credible evidence of someone breaking the law? STFU, then. We've got better things to do than indulge in your masturbatory fantasies about your chosen candidate's opponent miraculously resigning.
parados

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2016 08:05 am
@woiyo,
What about her testimony to Congress? Even the congressional idiots have decided to drop that one after hearing from the FBI. There is no evidence she committed perjury.

What about that time you spent with a 6 year old? Is that evidence you are a child molester? Should we set the same standard for you that you are setting for Clinton?