I would vote Libertarian but....

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 03:39 am
.... I honestly have to vote for Kerry to get "W" out of office.

I really like where they stand on the issues though.

http://www.badnarik.org/Issues/
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 655 • Replies: 8
No top replies

John Kerry

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 04:08 am
W hy would you want self proclaimed mother killer and child rapist Kerry in the office of president. Flip flop king.
0 Replies

CerealKiller

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 04:38 am
I don't advocate Kerry but Bush has created the greatest debt of any president ever.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 04:45 am
I have never voted Libertarian because I don't know of any good candidates I trust.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 04:57 am
I don't know of any candidates that I trust in either of the major parties either! All smoke and mirrors, spin and hype. Where are you, "Give 'em hell, Harry", when we need you!
0 Replies

CerealKiller

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 05:35 am
Phoenix32890 wrote:
I don't know of any candidates that I trust in either of the major parties either! All smoke and mirrors, spin and hype. Where are you, "Give 'em hell, Harry", when we need you!

Exactly!

If the democrats and repubs did a third of what they promised or take credit for, third parties wouldn't be needed. We'd have a choice between the greater of two goods -- than the lesser of two evils.

I like your signature Phoenix, very profound!
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 05:42 am
"self proclaimed mother killer and child rapist Kerry"

This kind of hyperbole, in my opinion, isn't really conducive to ANY kind of discussion or debate. It only guarantees a quick scroll when I see that Kerry has posted.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 06:09 am
If your State is polling to a point where either Kerry or Bush are virtual locks, then voting Libertarian will help the Libertarian Party achieve recognition as a viable alternative to the 2 old established parties. If the Libertarian Party receives enough votes, it could help them get Federal Funding.

I face the same decision but it appears Kerry is a lock in my home State so I more than likely wwill vote Libertarian, as I too agree with their platform.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 06:12 am
I live in Texas, a lock for the President. So, I intend to vote Green.
0 Replies