The really weird stream of consciousness thread

kickycan

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 03:54 pm
Let him burn...
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 03:55 pm
Gus reaches down and puts out the fire. Calmly and with little effort.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 04:00 pm
So Kicky you did save me, (a little). Should I post a pic or just keep you in suspense <snickering>

BTW are you o.k. Gus?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 04:01 pm
kickycan, whether he knew it or not, plagiarized John Wayne when he wrote:
Let him burn
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 04:02 pm
Hey, didn't know that, Gus. Cool. What movie?

yes, paulaj, let's see this picture!!!
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 04:04 pm
One quick question is it easier to post them to the gallery or here.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 04:07 pm
I have only posted pictures on a thread, so I don't even know how to post pictures in the gallery. But to post them to a thread, you have to upload them to a site and then get properties on the picture and post that information in the thread. Do you know how to do that?
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 04:09 pm
No. Use Ravens Realm?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 04:16 pm
Paula squeaks "no" in a helpless peep hoping Kicky will protect her through the arduous task of uploading a picture to the gallery.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 04:18 pm
Quote:

I forget the name of the movie, kicky, but I'll explain the scene.

The duke is fighting a bad guy in a saloon. As always, the duke takes these huge windmill punches and slowly knocks the guy across the room (I never could understand why these guys couldn't see those punches coming) Anyway, he hits the guy about a dozen times, each punch moving the guy closer and closer to the wall.

Finally, with one last massive punch the Duke sends the guy slamming into the wall. The force of the blow renders the guy unconscious and he slowly slides down the wall and collapses on the floor. A kerosene lantern, loosened when the guy hit the wall, now falls off the wall and lands on the guy's head. He immediately bursts into flames.

A bunch of onlookers race toward the guy, presumably to put out the fire, but the Duke extends his arms to stop the crowd and growls, "Let him burn."

One of my all time favorite movie lines.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 04:20 pm
Oh, I don't think we are able to post to the gallery right now, there doing something to it. Anyone know off hand.

Yes Pan, I "squeak" :-)
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 04:26 pm
Dammit, paula, I'm talkin' to Kicky! Pipe down for a second.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 04:27 pm
:-) How's that.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 04:29 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Quote:

I forget the name of the movie, kicky, but I'll explain the scene.

The duke is fighting a bad guy in a saloon. As always, the duke takes these huge windmill punches and slowly knocks the guy across the room (I never could understand why these guys couldn't see those punches coming) Anyway, he hits the guy about a dozen times, each punch moving the guy closer and closer to the wall.

Finally, with one last massive punch the Duke sends the guy slamming into the wall. The force of the blow renders the guy unconscious and he slowly slides down the wall and collapses on the floor. A kerosene lantern, loosened when the guy hit the wall, now falls off the wall and lands on the guy's head. He immediately bursts into flames.

A bunch of onlookers race toward the guy, presumably to put out the fire, but the Duke extends his arms to stop the crowd and growls, "Let him burn."

One of my all time favorite movie lines.

that sounds like a really cool scene, Gus.

How about the scene in Outlaw Josey Wales where the snakeoil salesman is trying to sell him this product he has which is supposed to do just about everything, according to him.

Eastwood spits a black gob of chewing tobacco on the guy's suit and says, "How's it on stains."

The Duke was cool, but Clint Eastwood is the best.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 04:31 pm
"We gotta thing called a Missouri boat ride"
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 04:31 pm
Oh, yeah, I love that part!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 04:33 pm
I have to go check the capybara pens. When I return I will tell you about John Wayne's greatest line.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 04:34 pm
Paula, you see the attention span here?
0 Replies

kickycan

So paula, let's see if I can help you out a little.

Go to this site.

You can add photos to one of my photo albums if you want, but you can also create your own. Once you register with msn.com, that is. Then you click on the image to preview it, control click on the new image in the new window, get properties, and then copy that information into your A2K post, using the "IMG" button.

That's how I do it. I hope that doesn't sound too confusing. Once you get on msn.com I'm sure you'll figure it out. It's pretty easy, actually. Just go to the site, you'll figure it out. If you get stuck, let me know.
0 Replies

paulaj

Oh go check on your capybara PILLLLLLLGRIM.
0 Replies