The really weird stream of consciousness thread

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 10:57 pm
What I want right now is to hang out with FrankApisa and Joe Nation at some downtown bar and play darts and drink and do shots of tequila as

Craven works the dj booth and Gala tends bar while Cav cooks up some gourmet bar grub and Occombill gets into a bar fight with Setanta that

ends before it begins and and I ask Gala to get me another beer and she smiles like a siren while another esoteric jungle song is tossed up and

to dance and to meet Paulaj and Doglover unexpectedly drunk at three AM, and to dance and to eat grease and mayonaise sandwiches and listen

to Gus mesemerize the women with his tales of capybaras and the time he killed a charging wild boar with his bare hands by using a move that he calls "the crimper"...

Wow, that was pretty fun.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,944 • Replies: 83
No top replies

willow tl

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 03:10 am
:-)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 06:08 am
Hey, why the hell wasn't I invited to the party? Makes me feel like I'm in the blue avatar thread!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 06:14 am
Leave me out or your witless fanaties . . .
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 06:15 am
Heehee!!!
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 07:06 am
Montana wrote:
Hey, why the hell wasn't I invited to the party? Makes me feel like I'm in the blue avatar thread!

Your invited silly!

Hey Kicky that sounds like a good time except for the mayo sandwiches part (can't you put a tomato in there or something). Me drunk at 3 am, did I embarass myself?

Start making plans.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 07:10 am
If stream of consciousness writing is meant to elicit empathy in the reader you did a good job Kicky. You really love this forum , don't you?
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 07:16 am
Kicky I hope you don't mind but I'm going to invite people as they show up.

PAN, COME ON DOWN! Your musical ability would be more than welcome as well as your charm and nimble personality.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 07:20 am
Although I don't recognize me in your superlatives....you're very sweet.
I'll just wait for Bear to show up and help me...grunt...with this...heave...P.A.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 07:24 am
panzade wrote:
...grunt...with this...heave...P.A.

Does that mean your vomitting? Did I make you spew?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 07:25 am
sometimes when I'm setting up the sound system for the gazillionth time I want to vomit.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 07:28 am
What I'd like to do is grab my long lost identical twin, bipolarbear, jump into my van and head down to the ocean where we'd meet a couple old broads and sit around, the four of us, and listen to seashells and chase butterflies, and roll around in the sand and have the waves wash over us like that scene in the famous movie and then have a couple of guys in white coats show up with their nets and have them chase us down the beach, swinging their nets, trying to snare us, as we race toward panzade's house and see the startled look on panzades face as he's giving paula one of those funky drinks with the umbrella in it while at the same time staring down her blouse and licking his lips but diverted when he hears our screams and then throwing the drink at us and we all scream with delight as the little umbrella catches in the breeze, flutters for a second or two, and then lands softly on the sand.

That would be cool.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 07:36 am
that would be beautiful and as midnight approached we'd pile up the flotsam and jetsam into a huge bonfire and the cinders would whip off into the crystal stars and the firelight would flicker off of Gus's overall buttons and Paula's face would be thrown back in laughter as if she were in the sweetagony of childbirth and everyone would race into the waves naked and childlike to revel in the womb of mother ocean only to return to the now smoldering fire and throw in the last little drink umbrella.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 07:38 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
see the startled look on panzades face as he's giving paula one of those funky drinks with the umbrella in it while at the same time staring down her blouse and licking his lips
That would be cool.

I'd better watch myself.

Who is more dangerous Gus, Pan, or Kicky?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 07:42 am
Hi Paula. This is Gus. I managed to hijack Pan's avatar. As to your question.
Kicky is dangerous no doubt in a 6 pack wolf-like way...but...be aware that Panz while older is cunning and wise. Don't underestimate him.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 07:51 am
Hmmmmm, I see. Nice try Kicky, I know that's you posing as Gus who is pretending to be Pan.

Do you think I'm dumb?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 07:56 am
Kicky?
Gus?

Who wants to go first?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 12:45 pm
Hey, guys, it's me Gus. I stole Kicky's avatar.

Yes Paula, I think you are an idiot.

Kicky, on the other hand keeps telling me that he's crazy about you and that he never stops thinking about you.

By the way, Panzade has Herpes.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 01:16 pm
This is Gus. I stole Eva's avatar.

She never shows up when wild debauchery is in the air. So we can say whatever we want here. We're safe.

Paula, don't buy what kicky and pan are saying. They're just trying to confuse you.

Listen to your Uncle Gus.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 01:52 pm
I-I don't know what to think. Let me think............Aha! I'll get to the bottom of this, everybody line up, it's time for a strip search, now now just keep those complaints to a minimum, you brought this on yourselves! Gus, Kicky, Pan, assume the position!

Excuse me while I go get some rubber gloves......
0 Replies