What is this that I'm feeling?

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2016 10:03 am
Hello~~ I've been feeling really bothered lately as I'm confused by what I'm feeling about this guy which is my good friend. I'm good friends with this guy whom is 2 years younger than me. He is a social butterfly, he has lots of close female friends. Meanwhile, I'm a little more conserved towards people I'm not close with and I've got only a few close male friends. I'm the oldest in this clique that I'm with this guy friend, and I think that's the reason why most of them look for me first if there's something bothering them. The reason why I'm feeling confused is because I'm pretty positive that I won't fall for guys who is younger than me. I've always been against guys who is younger than me. And this guy friend, he's always teasing me and calling me names like fat, ugly and stupid. I don't get offended though, I'm pretty used to it so I call him names too. But sometimes, he often caught me off guard by praising me indirectly. Saying things like "you're cute, your face is so small (while comparing his hand to my face), your legs is pretty long". We often bicker, so it's really rare to hear him saying nice things about me when most of the time he calls me fat and ugly :/
although we rarely talk when we don't meet, we don't text or call each other often. But I see him almost 4 times a week when we have class together.
I've been dreaming of him, sometimes daydreaming about how we'll bicker when we meet... I'm pretty sure I don't like him though... but I'm really confused by what I'm feeling...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 821 • Replies: 3
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2016 10:22 am
Two years is not much difference - unless you are early teens.

How old are you two?

Boosessed

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2016 10:29 am
@PUNKEY,
I'm 20 and he's 18.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2016 07:10 pm
@Boosessed,
You need to wait many more years before you even consider marriage. It's okay to have romantic/platonic relationships when you're younger, but not a good idea to get married too soon.
You need more relationship experience, because many things change as you get older. You should learn from them.
Are you both attending college? Are you both working? Are both of you independent?
0 Replies