Would Canada fight?

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 02:48 pm
Question for Canadians only.

If for some reason United States decided to take over Canada, how many Canadians would actually pick a gun and fight them?

I am asking this because so many of them want to run away into United States anyway. Also, let's not debate whether United States would actually do that, that is a separate discussion.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 531 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Jer

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 03:48 pm
If it came to that...sure...but it's kinda like shooting a raisin at an Oldsmobile. Pointless.

...and on the bright side then we Canucks could run for President and we could make sure that all Americans had healthcare available to them. And we could tax estates over 1million dollars...and we could get rid of assault rifles...

So maybe if they invaded it wouldn't be so bad...on the other hand...I'd rather just be the sovereign nation that we are now. Working with the US on things that we agree with and letting them do their own thing when we don't agree. That works for me.
0 Replies

John Kerry

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 04:22 pm
Lots of Gun laws in Canada
Besides who would want to take over that Brittish spin off...LOL
0 Replies