5th time, maybe it's the last time.

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 06:34 pm
If memory serves me well, I believe this is the 5th time the White House/Pentagon as released ALL of George's militray records.
(Reuters) -
Quote:
The Pentagon on Friday released more documents on President Bush's Vietnam-era Air National Guard Service, including a letter from his then-congressman father George Bush thanking a general for "taking interest in a brand new Air Force trainee." Dozens of pages of documents, including historical records of the Air Guard unit in which Bush served, were released on orders from the White House. His National Guard service, which critics have charged was performed to avoid going into combat, has become an issue of contention in the presidential race.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 665 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Lash

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 07:12 pm
I don't suppose we could blame the Pentagon...?

Smile
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 07:15 pm
Of course we can, we are already blaming the Pentagon for giving Kerry his medals.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 07:17 pm
who cares? bush is a moron regardless of his military or lack thereof......
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 07:54 am
So, bear, are you calling all those nice people who support Bush morons also?
0 Replies

Chuckster

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 08:09 am
"Im deeply concerned about the rights of unborn Bi-polar Bear".-me.
Hey Gang! I got it! We'll accuse that dumb ol' George Bush of being STUPID!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 08:14 am
chuckster whatever that post was an attempt at....it failed...unless you were merely attempting to further define yourself, in which case it may (please excuse) be your definitive post.......
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 08:15 am
Ah well, they didn't want to peak(peek) too soon...
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 08:16 am
farmerman some are morons, some are purposefully ignorant, some are lazy, some share his evil beliefs and agendas......some are just misled. That's what I think.

Some, like chuckster, are merely intellectual wordsmiths who take gleeful delight in the interjection of witty repartee to any subject.......those are the people I admire most :wink:
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 09:39 am
i ignore the chuckster. Assume, for discussion purposes , that his posts do not even exist. Then there continues a smooth flow between posts.

Im mostly concerned at how many people just ignore the fact that G W , on Sept 10 2001, was a major embarrasmenmt to his party and the country. Subsequent actions by his administration , in response to 9/11, show me that things hadnt changed much. For all this hypocrisy and incompetence , hes managed to corral a strong support base.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 09:57 am
It is disturbing is it not? At some point it becomes necessary to resign yourself....and tend your garden best you can......fortunately my ability to express my feelings and opinions is not curtailed......yet..
0 Replies