Keep a distance with someone.

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2016 05:14 am
So if someone saw my other post, I was having interest on a guy and I right now is trying to get to know him more. But these days, someone told me that someone is having a crush on me. It is not that I dislike having someone liking me, and it is not that I dislike this guy but- I don't want our friendship turn to be something more. Since he is like 10years older than me and my crush is starting to ignore me when he caught me having a meal together with that guy. It is fine to go to McD and enjoy some free wifi with your friend right? : (

But then I just knew, that our meal was not just a simple meal like what I had in mind. He considered it as a date, and my crush thought so. So I really want to keep a distance with this guy but he keep on asking me for company even go to my boarding house to invite me for a dinner. I- how to keep a distance with him in a good way? : ( since he really is a good friend and I don't want our friendship to come to an end.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,142 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Nassime

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2016 03:05 pm
@abbypark,
Hey thanks for your sharing,

In the next, when you feel that you are not comfortable on his words or his attitude with you, you will tell him.
With a calm attitude and good words that won't touch your friendship ;-)
0 Replies