Would God be good at using A2K?

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 05:45 pm
Would God be good at using this site?

Glennn

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 06:04 pm
@Thomas33,
Nope! Not while I'm around. No fuckin' way!!
chai2

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 07:48 pm
@Glennn,
He'd probably start sending people PMs saying "I love you" and would get banned.

Or, he would send PM saying "You have angered me, you are doomed to eternal damnation", and get banned.

In threads, he'd probably post stuff prefaced by IMNSHO and everyone would roll their eyes whenever he said something. 'cause, you know, even if he's God and everything, that's kind of lame.

So no, I don't think God would be cut out for this.
chai2

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 07:51 pm
@chai2,
Although....

It would be kind of fun to read when self absorbed teens come on saying they've asked God to make this boy like them and why hasn't it happened.

Like people are asking us why God wouldn't do something. God would probably post and say something like "Are you freaking for real?"

That would be cool.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 08:20 pm
@chai2,
He would be banned, because he'll make threats that unless you worship him, you'll go to hell. Life threats are not allowed on a2k.........yet.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 08:30 pm
@chai2,
Quote:
He'd probably start sending people PMs saying "I love you" and would get banned.

Yeah, and even if he didn't get banned for it, most of us would PM him back, saying, "Nice try, god-dude, but no thanks. If you really wanted us to fall for that one, you should never have given us the Bible. We've read all about your "love" and we have no intentions of subjecting ourselves to it because we all have a fear of both drowning and burning."
Quote:
Or, he would send PM saying "You have angered me, you are doomed to eternal damnation", and get banned.

And even if he didn't get banned for that, most of us would PM him back, saying, "Sorry god-dude, but you have angered me, and now you are doomed to eternal ignore."
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 08:32 pm
@Glennn,
Quote:
And even if he didn't get banned for that, most of us would PM him back, saying, "Sorry god-dude, but you have angered me, and now you are doomed to eternal ignore."

Thanks for my good laugh for this evening. Wink
Glennn

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 08:50 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You're welcome. I saw the thread an . . . HOLY CRAP! It's a perfectly clear night here and a bolt of lightning just struck a tree out in my yard and it's now on fire. Oh man!! God help me!

****! Did I just say that?

Cicerone, if you never hear from me again, maybe it would best if you go with god . . . just in case.

You too Chai. Just repent and get out of this thread and don't look back. Lightning is ******* serious business!!

EDIT: I just heard a voice outside seemingly coming from everywhere. A very deep voice--so deep it sounded like whoever's voice it is must have balls the size of planets . . . planets like Jupiter, not Mercury.
farmerman

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2016 05:07 am
@Glennn,
Good's really cheap too. Instead of a good backup system , he goes over to the bank and gets a handful of those free zip drives and sticks em in his machine an dowloads his stuff.
0 Replies

thack45

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2016 07:08 am
He probably wouldn't be a fan of all the content advocating hateful bigotry and oligarchical financial systems. But also he wouldn't like the homosexuality. These a are confusing times.
farmerman

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2016 08:21 am
@thack45,
and he wouldnt use words like that.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2016 09:09 am
I think he/she would get pissed and lock up a bunch of threads.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2016 05:57 am
Actually I am pretty good at using A2K. But don't tell Frank - I hate that guy.
trichakra

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2016 12:26 am
Of Course not. God will not use A2k.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2016 02:10 pm
@hingehead,
hinge, I've met Frank, and he's really a great guy. His position on religion is a minor part of his character, and that shouldn't be the sole reason not to like him.
I have differences with my own siblings on politics and religion. They're all christians and republicans, I'm an atheist and independent - married to a buddhist. I never cared for my older brother, but love my younger brother and sister. That's life, heh?
timur

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2016 03:31 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I'm quite sure his character flaws are such that I wouldn't like him, despite what his friends say..
Krumple

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2016 03:42 pm
@timur,
I bet all of his posts would be voted down. His spelling would be horrible and his explanations vague or so abstract they would seem like the postings of a person with extreme mental illness.
0 Replies