Do you know alreaday the real and new Intelligent Design?

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2015 06:56 am
Do you know already the real and new Intelligent Design?

I am the Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author of the new Intelligent Design <id> and the discoverer of the real "intelligence".

Well, the old ID was based on "complexity" from Darwin's original idea of eyes as "complex", hence we have "irreducible complexity" and "complex specified information" from the old ID but the new Intelligent Design <id> is using the real intelligence only that I've discovered.

Difference between the old intelligence to the new intelligence?

OK, the old intelligence talks about natural phenomenon only...not the actual intelligence. The old intelligence has 60+ researched definitions as published in arxiv.org but the new intelligence has only one definition and it covers all the probably 80+ definitions of old intelligence combined. The new definition of intelligence is also universal, which means you can use it to all X in the entire existence.

Thus, when you talk intelligence without relying/using my new discovery of the real intelligence, you are talking a natural phenomenon and not the actual intelligence, thus, you are surely wrong scientifically.

Thus, I am informing all you here that your science and understanding of reality are wrong since you have no idea of the real intelligence.

In applications, (1) how do we know if a biological cell is designed or not?

Or (2) How do you know if your car is really your car?

Or (3) how do you know if a square is not a rectangle?

If we use the explanatory power from ToE (Theory of Evolution), we will have three answers to the three questions..but for the explanatory power from new Intelligent Design <id>, we will have only one answer to all questions since, as I had claimed and said, that real intelligence is universal...

We can even answer this question: How do you know if a mountain is designed or not?..same answer universally...

or particles or sub-particles or anything...

Nothing makes sense in science except in the light of Intelligent Design <id>. So, Biological Interrelation, BiTs is unproved and un-provable. We believe it only because the only alternative is evolution, and that is unthinkable.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 1,455 • Replies: 10
No top replies

rosborne979

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2015 09:44 am
@MrIntelligentDesign,
You are using a lot of words but not saying anything.
farmerman

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2015 12:02 pm
@rosborne979,
Check please!
jespah

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2015 12:08 pm
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6qwocAtMf1qarlf1o2_r2_500.gif
farmerman

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2015 12:13 pm
@jespah,
I believe Ann Elk had proposed something similar , all the while claiming primacy of the theory
rosborne979

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2015 12:19 pm
@farmerman,
Screeds of specious verbiage Smile
0 Replies

MrIntelligentDesign

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2015 08:03 pm
@rosborne979,
I've already told you that your knowledge of intelligence is wrong! Is that good news that we have now new and universal intelligence that could sum up all 80 definitions of intelligence that were messed by ToE?

Or you are insane enough not to know it?

MrIntelligentDesign

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2015 08:04 pm
@farmerman,
LOL!

You don't have any clue of the real intelligence!
rosborne979

Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2015 10:08 am
@MrIntelligentDesign,
One of the hallmarks of people who actually know what they are talking about is that they never brag about it, and they usually offer their big ideas quite humbly so as not to embarrass themselves, recognizing that there are lots of smart people in the room who may recognize a flaw in their argument or may be able to help improve their idea. You on the other hand seem to be taking a very different approach...
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2015 11:00 am
@MrIntelligentDesign,
[url][url]
You don't have any clue of the real intelligence! [/url][/url]

Id like fries wit dat
MrIntelligentDesign

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 03:17 am
@farmerman,
LOL!
0 Replies