Jane Fonda and John Kerry

steveH

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 10:19 am
What a nice couple. It will be great to have an anti-war activist running our country in the middle of a long-term war against radical Islam.
http://kerry-04.org/photos/archive/fonda.jpg
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 718 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Brand X

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 10:32 am
The Hanoi John/Jane pics have already been shown, discussed and debunked here for the most part.
0 Replies

steveH

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 10:41 am
Brand X wrote:
The Hanoi John/Jane pics have already been shown, discussed and debunked here for the most part.

Thank you!
My point is that this photo is about as legitimate as the latest Bush National Guard memos.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 10:44 am
The anti-war protesters were correct. Although i did not think so at the time. We were at war where we did not belong based upon a lie. And one that we could not win. They are what made the government face up to it. The question is the present situation in Iraq any different from that of Viet Nam?
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 10:44 am
SteveH
SteveH, I get your point, but might it be wiser not to use a phony digital photograph that gets spread around the internet to influence uninformed people about its fraudulent origin?

BBB
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 10:46 am
You knew that was fake, but it was worth a try, eh, steve?
0 Replies

padmasambava

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 10:48 am
By whom have they been discussed?

I always liked Jane and Peter too. If Henry Fonda were living he would be disgusted at the interpretation of "Federalism" that the current administration has made.

The Fondas are among those who "get it."

The fact that they are targeted by the war mongers only shows a lack of sensibility and the presumption that violence towards an undefined perhaps erroneously defined enemy is somehow productive and a means of orchestrating foreign policy.

I remember when there were doubts about Jimmy Carter's abilities as a foreign policy president. How we long for the days when Carter's efforts kept the world on the brink of peace.

Hussein I believe rose to power when Reagan took the reigns and many praise Reagan when they should get over their amnesia and take a realistic glance at history.

Bush senior responded to an invasion. And he seemed to know when to stop. The son? We are watching the son of that Bush.

Reagan's Rumsfeld remains involved (by remote control). And Bush the younger throws money at the situation - money he doesn't have to spend.

Enough said.
0 Replies

steveH

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 10:53 am
D'artagnan wrote:
You knew that was fake, but it was worth a try, eh, steve?

Yep, I'm trying to play Dan Rather, CBS News.
0 Replies

padmasambava

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 10:56 am
My digital scan is from the cover of "Pepper's Pow Wow."

If Danny Weiss the producer of the album sees it I hope he'll both recognize it and enjoy it. Yes, one ought to consider issues of violation of copyright.

I think the format is good though. It would hard to get a high resolution print from a 90 pixel graphic.

That is one ugly rabbit or whatever it is. Somehow I have a flash of Magical Mystery Tour and spaghetti all over the place.

Here's to Lee V. Eastman. I wonder if he'd help his former son in law sue (again).
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 10:57 am
padma, if you do a search here, you will find several go-rounds on the photos.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 10:57 am
I will wait and see if Setanta corrects your history. He does a much better job than I do.
0 Replies