ASK HER OUT AFTER A YEAR

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2016 12:13 am
I am in college and I am a Freshman and I was in a class about a year ago and I was sitting next to this girl, who I had a crush on. At first we didn't talk to each other much, but as time went on, we were chatting in class. We were friendly with each other and started to talk about things other than studies and other random stuff. I didn't think much of it at that time, I thought I was being friendly. I am a very witty guy so people normally laugh at my jokes so I didn't think much about it as well.

So time goes on and the papers were due and I did better than her so she asked me if I could help her, like meet up in a library. I thought she was just saying it as a joke because I did better than her. And on the last day of the class she asked me for my number, to which again I didn't think much of that, I thought she was just being friendly. So we talked for a bit and then the conversation stopped. After this I met her few months after and then came up to and gave me a hug and asked how my day was and left with her friends...

So what I want to know is was she flirting with me? then and whether I should ask her to meet up with me to catch up as an informal date?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 1,021 • Replies: 4
No top replies

roger

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2016 12:17 am
@tomatosponge,
Sure, and catching up sounds like a good way to start.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2016 06:20 am
@tomatosponge,
What do you want, skywriting that says she's interested?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2016 09:19 am
After A FULL YEAR of sitting on your thumbs, aren't you afraid that some fast-acting guy is going to ask her?
contrex

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2016 10:30 am
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:

After A FULL YEAR of sitting on your thumbs, aren't you afraid that some fast-acting guy is going to ask her?

I was thinking that, too.
0 Replies